šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the ArtRave outsell the Prismatic Tour?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

ARTPOP went on sale in China yesterday though :emma:

Ā 

Ā 

But lemme show some receipts, since you want them. Spotify, airplay and official charts are the best way to estimate success in Europe/East-Asia. So lemme bring some receipts :coffee:

Ā 

Spotify:

Ā 

Taiwan:Ā 

PRISM #10

PRISM #26

ARTPOP #32

Ā 

Roar #5

Dark Horse #22

Applause #32

Unconditionally #33

DWUW #36

Ā 

Katy Perry #4 artist

Lady Gaga #17 artist

Ā 

Ā 

Hong Kong:

PRISM #9

PRISM #22

ARTPOP #41

Ā 

Roar #4

Dark Horse #22

Unconditionally #24

DWUW #35

Applause #40

Ā 

Katy Perry #5 artist

Lady Gaga #32 artist

Ā 

Ā 

Malaysia:

PRISM #8

PRISM #15

ARTPOP #18

Ā 

Roar #9

Dark Horse #14

Unconditionally #16

DWUW #26

Applause #31

Ā 

Katy Perry #1 artist

Lady Gaga #22 artist

Ā 

Ā 

Singapore

PRISM #7

ARTPOP #19

PRISM #20

Ā 

Roar #6

Unconditionally #19

Dark Horse #22

Applause #30

DWUW #40

Ā 

Katy Perry #2 artist

Lady Gaga #19 artist

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Gaon Charts South Korea

Albums:

ARTPOP out of top 200

PRISM out of top 200

Ā 

Streaming songs:

Neither Gaga's nor Katy's in the Top 200

Ā 

Single Sales:

Both out of the Top 200 :emma:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

China:

PRISM #1 best-selling international album (Gold), ARTPOP released yesterday.

Ā 

Ā 

Philippines:

(unofficial charts)

#8 Unconditionally

Other songs nowhere in the Top 10.

iTunes is not a chartĀ  :toofunny:

Ā 

Well, Gaga is in the top 20 of Taiwanese official charts while Katy is out.

And ARTPOP will be officially released in China on January 25th.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iTunes is not a chartĀ  :toofunny:

Ā 

Well, Gaga is in the top 20 of Taiwanese official charts while Katy is out.

And ARTPOP will be officially released in China on January 25th.

I wasn't even talking about iTunes. I was talking about Spotify, which is a good representation of the GP. Please read my post.

unlike gaga, katy can perform in muslim's country like Indonesia or even malaysia, or if she wants to, she can perform in Dubai too. so yeah, it may add her earnings even it is not significant.

drinkmytears

Why do people need to find reasons for everything that happens to her ?

The tour sucked according to a lot of people and obviously it wasn't only because of the lack of energy. The castle was a bad idea, the outfits were disappointing, some performances were simply boring as hell, etc

If you don't agree with it well good for you, but don't say that everybody was satisfied cause it's just not true

did you go to the BTWB? Everyone that I've spoken to enjoyed the show, and everyone there enjoyed it. your words are so harsh and untrue.

miss anthropy

12 additional dates added, seems to be doing quite well.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Due to overwhelming demand, twelve additional shows have been added to THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR. Katy will now play second nights in Washington, D.C., Toronto, Brooklyn, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, Edmonton, Anaheim, Los Angeles, San Jose, Dallas and Houston.

Rainbow Unicorn

12 additional dates added, seems to be doing quite well.

Ā 

Why Gaga doesn't add other shows ?Ā  :confused:

Ā 

She could in Uncasville, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles and others maybe...

Ā 

I mean, there's only 29 dates in AmericaĀ  :eww:

Why Gaga doesn't add other shows ?Ā  :confused:

Ā 

She could in Uncasville, Winnipeg, Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver, Toronto, Chicago, Los Angeles and others maybe...

Ā 

I mean, there's only 29 dates in AmericaĀ  :eww:

Idk, maybe she will do a second US legĀ  :shrug:

That J

I'm very surprised Katy Perry is that much of a draw to add second dates. She just doesn't do it for me but apparently, I'm in a minority I wasn't aware I was in! But hey, good for her. Gaga could've added some second dates to certain shows but the schedule really didn't allow for many so the alternative is obviously a second leg at some point, if she chooses. I'm kinda glad at the moment for only 29 shows because I don't wanna see Gaga wear out or cause any further damage to her body. ArtRAVE is selling just fine so there's nothing to worry about.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

gagaisitalian

Y'all are so pressed if y'all think artRave will outsell Prismatic.

Like, seriously.

artRave still has SO many tickets left in some cities. Some cities haven't sold more than 1/8 of the balcony seats.

Also, the Prismatic tour offers more seating than artRave.

Also x2, the Prismatic tour already has more than double the amount of dates artRave has...

Ā 

This is Katy's year, not Gaga's. You have to get over it.

That J

Like, seriously.

artRave still has SO many tickets left in some cities. Some cities haven't sold more than 1/8 of the balcony seats.

Well I'm not exactly worried over it. ArtRAVE is actually selling well. Katy is doing very well. Yay for her. Yay for all of them. I'm excited to have tickets to artRAVE and I'm sure those with Prismatic tix are excited for their show. Bottom line is, if ya have money you can see the show or shows of your choice, have fun and who cares! Lol.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

gagaisitalian

Well I'm not exactly worried over it. ArtRAVE is actually selling well. Katy is doing very well. Yay for her. Yay for all of them. I'm excited to have tickets to artRAVE and I'm sure those with Prismatic tix are excited for their show. Bottom line is, if ya have money you can see the show or shows of your choice, have fun and who cares! Lol.

Ā 

I mean, exactly. I'm going to both shows. And I'll probably enjoy Gaga's more because she puts on a better show and I obviously like Gaga much more than Katy.

However, this thread is complete trash. Most of the threads here are trash. Why are Little Monsters so concerned with Katy ****ing Perry?

StrawberryBlond

Like, seriously.

Also x2, the Prismatic tour already has more than double the amount of dates artRave has...

Ā 

Ā 

Gaga's shows are selling extremely well considering how she didn't have any massive hits this era. Katy doesn't have the power in continental Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa like Gaga has. So, even if she does outsell her in the US, things will even out from an overseas perspective. Gaga always makes up for her lack of US success with her overseas success. She played to more people in Europe with TBTWB than she did in the US (including the numbers from the cancelled shows), closely followed by Asia, then Latin America and Oceania. Gaga's foreign dates alone outsell Katy's entire tours by a country mile. Hell, the European leg of the BTWB made $51.3 million - that's just $8.6 million short of the total that Katy's entire TD tour made worldwide. So, don't act like Gaga struggling in the US will mean that she'll gross less overall than Katy.

Ā 

And I thought 2010/11/12 were Katy's years. It's plain that Prism is not going to be anywhere near as successful as TD. She can't have one successful era after another. That's not fair and it's not realistic. If we're talking about whose year it is, I think Miley, Beyonce and even Pharrell Williams would be far better winners.

Ā 

However, this thread is complete trash. Most of the threads here are trash. Why are Little Monsters so concerned with Katy ****ing Perry?

Ā 

That's very rude to the OP. Obviously, we care a lot about Gaga's peers. Seeing how your favourite artist's peers are faring is a good indicator of how good or bad yours are faring. This is pop music. This is what we do.

britneylopez99

I doubt it, but POSSIBLY ONLY because of the extra dates. But Gaga is still a prominent tour act and hopefully she comes back for a victory lap in the US to get those extra ticket sales.

Ā 

Gaga has a loyal fan base that will always come to see her when she's in town. Katy's fans are fans that are here cause she's in her peak for the most part.

She already sold out Madison Square Garden and Staples Center. Slay!

Ā 

tumblr_mzb6p39Cnw1st18yzo1_400.gif

and Toronto and a bunch of other dates!!

Archived