Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

O2 commercial was actually Venus Footage [RUMOR]

FATCAT

Featured Posts

FATCAT

I've had this on my head for a while now, and wanted to share this with you guys, since the DWUW video isn't coming soon :giveup:

I layered the Venus audio over the U2 commercial (sorry for quality of video, easiest way I knew to fix this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok66WUadFo0

Yes, I have leaked in the title :hor: (I know I'm bad :derpga:)

So, are the V shaped arm movements and the cool parallelism to Narcissus and mirrors seem oddly placed in a commercial? Thoughts? :classy:

NARCISSUS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_%28mythology%29

Purr more, hiss less.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustinLovesGaga

No, I think this commercial was filmed using Venus because that was planned second single, but I don't think this is the MV 

No. If anything, the commercial was recorded with Venus in mind since it was going to be a single, but then they replaced it with DWUW when it became the second single. 

If it was for the actual video, she would be lip syncing... 

Jewels n Drugs

it fits but the DWUW instrumental at the beginning slays me

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

No, I think this commercial was filmed using Venus because that was planned second single, but I don't think this is the MV 

Pretty much this, do people actually think she would use that basic balloon setup for an actual video :smh: 

No. If anything, the commercial was recorded with Venus in mind since it was going to be a single, but then they replaced it with DWUW when it became the second single.

this tbh

I don't think it is tbh. I think she just primarily shot this for O2 to 'Venus' but then ended up using 'DWUW' over it. It just seems odd that if it was for the music video why is she not miming any of the lyrics? 

Pretty much this, do people actually think she would use that basic balloon setup for an actual video :smh:

jeff koons is famous for use of balloons tho  :smh:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived