💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can someone explain me what is a 'gay' song?

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

I never understood why music must have lables and why someone that is straight shouldn't enjoy Pop. I love Pop music.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

No, I live in madrid:)

Then why is "United States" in your location? Change it to flawless Spain :classy:

MoneyFameSex

Donatella ... do you really think a straight guy(non gaga fans) would be singing out loud "I'm a rich b---h im the upper class" "check out i'm blonde.. i'm skinny.. I'm rich.. and i'm alittle bit of a b---h.

MAN-i-CURE... same "put some lipstick on... perfume your neck.. slip your high heels on" "loosen your hips and get a dress to wear" "im gonna be MANiCUREd" 

I sing them every day and i am straight;)

I sing them out loud and I'm 100% straight so you're offending me. :manicure:

Yes, myself.  :wtfga:

Well I guess we know who's still in the closet

2j0bmz9.jpg

I kid :derpga:

I just meant stereotypically, MANiCURE and Donatella aren't the types of songs (lyrically at least) that straight guys listen to unless it's a guilty pleasure. That's why they are labeled as "gay".

Donatella ... do you really think a straight guy(non gaga fans) would be singing out loud "I'm a rich b---h im the upper class" "check out i'm blonde.. i'm skinny.. I'm rich.. and i'm alittle bit of a b---h.

MAN-i-CURE... same "put some lipstick on... perfume your neck.. slip your high heels on" "loosen your hips and get a dress to wear" "im gonna be MANiCUREd"

This.

Music has no s-xuality

Lyrics can though.

Gay Songs: 

Written by Pop Queens.

Straight Songs:

Songs by Male Artists

welcome to the country of misogyny, land of the free 

146961.gif

Pain of fame1

Then why is "United States" in your location? Change it to flawless Spain :classy:

Ya lo he cambiado:)

Cas Winchester

I'm so glad my straight guy friends are so cool when I play MANiCURE at our kickbacks. This thread made me appreciate them even more.

MonsterOfSpain

Well I guess we know who's still in the closet

2j0bmz9.jpg

I kid :derpga:

I just meant stereotypically, MANiCURE and Donatella aren't the types of songs (lyrically at least) that straight guys listen to unless it's a guilty pleasure. That's why they are labeled as "gay".

Stereotypes are so ****ing stupid. :manicure:

Ya lo he cambiado:)

Bieeeen! :party: Haha

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived