Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Why is Mary Jane Holland so underrated?

Pain of fame1

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

I actually love the lyrics and the whole song. But I really don't know if it would work as a single, but honestly I would be here for it. Imagine the weed lovers and the lilwayne,eminem,bigsean fans would begin to love Gaga.  :dead:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tommy Monster

MJH- good melody, but a noisy mess... my only dissapointment of ARTPOP... still not a bad song :party: but overrated :ohwell:

It's a little too long, especially the part "Mary … Jane … Holland … ooh ooh!" can be omitted from the first two choruses.

"Rich as piss" doesn't sound punk enough. "Introducing, ladies and gentlemen, Mary Jane Holland!" is too cheesy.

To be BRUTALLY HONEST with you.

I actually love the lyrics and the whole song. But I really don't know if it would work as a single, but honestly I would be here for it. Imagine the weed lovers and the lilwayne,eminem,bigsean fans would begin to love Gaga.  :dead:

True

Mary Jane Holland (Remix) [ft. Lil Wayne & Eminem] = SLAY

I think it is the best song in the album. 

that was Dope not MJH. wasnt it the 13th track?

no it was:

12) Brooklyn Nights

12) Mary Jane Holland

I was more excited about the song when it came out; was definitely in my top half of the album, now it's my lower third!

I think it's the showstopper of the album, it's HOT and unique! It should have been the opening single/track to represent this era. hen the public and media would have been all about Gaga having an alter ego, maybe she could have played with that angle and had more fun.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Ambrosia

Strangely, I love it too.  It's fresh and party-ready; a great song to get your mind off your troubles.  It's a little tongue-n-cheek humor, and I love that.  I'm pretty modest, naive on many things, and shy... so if I like it and it brings me a bit out my shell, you know it's good.  ;)

It's also great fun to sing with, very friendly on the ears. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

boniva4lyfe

bc not enough people love weed like they should  :party:

:sharon:

I love it!  It's like Gaga and Freddie Mercury got super high and made a baby 

thatfoxyfeeling

It's actually hard to understand what she is singing unless you know the lyrics.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived