Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga doesn't sing at the Grammy's...

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson

I thought ARTPOP would be an experience and it's finally a nightmare. That wasn't what I expected of a perfect promo. Where is that BIG BANG ? Where are those projects that she promised to us ? We need performances, tweets, videos... Can fans make something for ARTPOP ? I don't want this perfect music to be wasted...

i feel the same way tho :noparty:

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

BricksNStrings

"She does nothing to promote this era."

You guys are a joke. An absolute shockingly hilarious stupendously idiotic joke, if you really believe the above.

Yeah, the media has been negative. Yeah, the DWUW music video is delayed. Yeah, the sales aren't how you would like them to be. But Gaga performed on so many god damn shows and gave so many god damn interviews and collaborated with so many god damn people it's not even funny. If you list all of her performances of DWUW they're more than most artists promote their LEAD singles, let alone second ones.

STOP blaming sales, the video delay, the thing with Troy, the negative media reception, and all of this other **** on "Gaga not promoting" because that's a joke.

Honestly, performing on an award show when you weren't nominated is kind of tacky. I'll be glad if she doesn't, as much as I miss her.

Don't care if she performs or not. Whatever is going on in her Haus, I just hope they sort it out.

Put your hands up... 🖤

"She does nothing to promote this era."

You guys are a joke. An absolute shockingly hilarious stupendously idiotic joke, if you really believe the above.

Yeah, the media has been negative. Yeah, the DWUW music video is delayed. Yeah, the sales aren't how you would like them to be. But Gaga performed on so many god damn shows and gave so many god damn interviews and collaborated with so many god damn people it's not even funny. If you list all of her performances of DWUW they're more than most artists promote their LEAD singles, let alone second ones.

STOP blaming sales, the video delay, the thing with Troy, the negative media reception, and all of this other **** on "Gaga not promoting" because that's a joke.

Honestly, performing on an award show when you weren't nominated is kind of tacky. I'll be glad if she doesn't, as much as I miss her.

I think many fans got spoiled by her BALLS TO THE WALL, intense promotion starting her career from 2008-2011. Now that she slowed her pace down, people are losing the little patience they had.

Put your hands up... 🖤

MeryJaneHolland

Why do all of you guys sit there and try to say she's done no promo when she has literally performed at like every award show/opportunity she's had?  Just because the single didnt take off like was wanted doesnt mean it wasn't performed enough

I'm fully enjoying the ARTPOP era and everything is fine with it, theres a hiccup right now but its only the second single and there is plenty of time to move forward and get this album back on track like she fully plans on doing and is probably planning out how to do just that right now. 

All of you seriously need to calm down a bit..

Agreed. She's the one who's ultimately hurting her career.

This.

For the first time in my life, I'm actually just plain out dissapointed in her. I'm going through the roughest **** I've ever gone through, and I'd love for her to be doing promo and updating the app and such to help keep my mind off things...but instead she does nothing. Not exactly an inspiration right now like she used to be..

She is not performing obviously, but I'm fine with it, because she never said she would.

So this is not a letdown.

At least we'll get to enjoy Katy's flawless DH performance and the others there

She probably won't tbh. She has to get herself a new, capable team tbh. And one that will help to ground her and knock some sense into her. That should be the first priority. 

BuzzcutSeason

go buy tickets to the tour and honestly get over yourself and get a life because if all you do is sit there and friction wait for a music video and get a noid because of no Promo you need a life

artRaver

I don't think she's going to perform at the Grammy's and honestly I don't even mind it. 

She's probably busy planning for the Roseland shows and the upcoming tour as well other things we don't know about.  :toofunny:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived