Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

If Gaga doesn't sing at the Grammy's...

Rainbow Unicorn

Featured Posts

I've come to terms with the fact that she won't be performing. The self-sabotage continues...

Agreed. She's the one who's ultimately hurting her career.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan

The last sentence is so true!

The album is amazing, the songs are great, even single choices are great and yet, it is not living up to Gaga standards or any standards for a pop star right now really.... That's sad

I've listened to BTW again a few days ago, after a long while without listening to it, and what struck me was how much better it was compared to ARTPOP :( Don't get me wrong, I love ARTPOP, it's my favorite album of the year, but it's not as great as it could've been. So I respect everyone who says that ARTPOP is great and stuff, but I really don't think it's true and I think Gaga knows it. Hopefully, she's working on a killer Act II, now that she's done a bit of cleaning up in her life ;)

I agree so much with you. She does nothing to promote the album.

On the contrary, she did pull almost everything to promote ARTPOP, as shown by the amount of televised performances and interviews she did since August of last year. Unfortunately, not many were interested as much as they were in her previous releases. But nonetheless, I do agree that it's way regrettable if we wouldn't get any huge promo spot (GRAMMYs, BRITs) for this first quarter. And I thought they'd at least secure one. 

britneylopez99

you know what... everything youve said is true. Im sorry Gaga, i bet its hard, but we really want to see you do well and i know you can do better than this.

What are you doing Gaga? get your act together, because we know you can?

Agreed. She's the one who's ultimately hurting her career.

Yep. It is what it is, and if she continues hiding from it all, that's her problem. 

I agree with you!

And all of u saying stop the drama, i want you to know that she is the one who has started it, I don't know what's going with her.

She should be careful cause now it's now about losing GP, it's about losing her own fans, I'm not talking about myself because I love her so much as well as her music but she is damaging her career so much

This, too. I wish the people saying 'stop the drama' would realize fans can only go so far and the obvious reason behind the vast amount of 'ARTPOP' threads here is because of Gaga herself. She's the one who's having the problems and I feel like she's hiding and trying to save face. There's nothing wrong with admitting certain things that didn't work out right, but she seems so stubborn..

Smooth Criminal

The strangest part of it all is that....an artist of her caliber & magnitude, who is supposedly in a somewhat active album cycle, won't be performing at the GRAMMYs. 

britneylopez99

Stop the drama, please! :toofunny:

theres no drama. just facts and opinions, which are allowed. stop the ass kissing, please! :toofunny:

I could do without the rudeness towards Gaga but y'know, you have your opinion. I am enjoying this era even with the hiccups. Y'all act like the last time we saw her was 18 years ago. December was LITERALLY 17 days ago...

Der Meister

She should skip the Grammys. She has a big tour ahead to plan and rehearse plus a second release of ARTPOP. 

Rainbow Unicorn

She's probably not performing. And stop already with this threads. 2378273 per day. It's annoying. 

Relax, all of you. Complaining and spreading negativity won't do nothing. 

It's her choice, and please stop acting like you're her manager. 

I'm not spreading negativity at all because I love her. Just facts and my opinion. It's time to see reality, to help her because the promotion is a mess. Let's try to overcome this difficult situation. The album quality is awesome. It doesn't deserve to be wasted. Aren't we free to share our opinion about this era ? Please, relax...  :hug:

BritneysPinkWig

theres no drama. just facts and opinions, which are allowed. stop the ass kissing, please! :toofunny:

this 

2ron6n6.jpg

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived