💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I nominate this guy for the position of Gaga's choreographer

lndigo

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

He'd have to like super tone it down for her to be able to still sing.

This. His moves are amazing, but strictly for dance...not a person expected to sing to his choreo. That's the only thing he would have to change, but I can imagine he would make a good choreographer...if Richard doesn't tone it down and make the dances more fan friendly...call this guy Gaga :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen them

but I'm not feeling it tbh

Some parts seem like random, they don't match with the instrumental or the voice or the tempo like what u doin gorl :duck:

but the Sexxx Dreams and Venus ones were cool though :yes:

Smooth Criminal

He's not all that. He's Ok.

Most of his moves are repetitive and are not precise. I don't know much about dancing, but I wasn't really impressed as a viewer.

Also, I think your moves should match with the words of the songs, with him that wasn't the case.

goldenrealm

He's not all that. He's Ok.

Most of his moves are repetitive and are not precise. I don't know much about dancing, but I wasn't really impressed as a viewer.

Also, I think your moves should match with the words of the songs, with him that wasn't the case.

This, and I not sure if Gaga able to perform it while singing live

He's very basic for Gaga, his moves already look too inspired by the style of dance that she is already known for by her past and present choreographers.

He does move alright, though.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

The Sexxx Dreams choreo was cool. But tbh, I can't see Gagz doing any of them. She would be exhausted 5 seconds into the song.

Papasquat

He's pretty good. The s-xx dreams costuming and theme doesn't go with the song itself though.

Filthy Brushes... Conjunctivitis...

I wish, but Gaga isn't that good of a dancer, and I think since her surgery she has been overdoing it, because her vocals have suffered some in her live performances if she dances too much. I love his hand motions though. The only part of Sexxs Dreams that I thought was okay was the chair, but the rest didn't fit imo. 

Anything could be better than Richie.... watch Gaga prove that wrong.  :awkney:

GagaMyBlood95

Yeah, he's definitely good but I don't think Gaga would be able to sing while she dances like that!

Meh, I don't really care about big flashy Janet/Britney-like choreography, not for Gaga. The problem with the current choreographer is how awkward and clumsy her moves are (Swinefest was the only exception). Boomkack really seemed understood her limitations and Gaga just really owned the stage with her simple moves, whether it was dancing or just walking around the stage and doing small hand moves. The simple choreo and stage movements still allowed her focus on her vocals, with the exception of the Judas performances. Someone like that would be better than someone who does hardcore choreo like in the OP, when that isn't Gaga's strength anyway.

Speaking of Judas, those kind of performances and vocals are what you would get if she does the hardcore choreography in the OP :rip:

Like, I'm sure Ritchie himself can come up with similar taxing choreo the dancer in the OP does if he/Gaga wants, but that doesn't necessarily make him a good choreographer for Gaga

He seem like the kind of gay that I would avoid at the bar at all costs. 

You seem judgmental and rude. That is always very attractive at the bar.

Phoenix

Idk but I would like anyone instead of Richard. Not that his choreos are that bad it's just that he doesn't evolve. It's all the same. Just head and arm shaking. 

💎

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived