💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think there are both sides to the Gaga-Perez thing?

DirtyLittleMonster

Featured Posts

DirtyLittleMonster

Before I start, I would like to state that I as a person, try to see things from both sides and to give both parties a chance before I form an opinion about them, or something that has happened.

I hope we can try to have a discussion without it getting out of hand:

-

I love our fan base and Gaga a lot and I don't mean this as a negative, but I feel sometimes things are one-sided towards another person in a feud or disagreement (Gaga vs. another person) and can be perceived as unfair.

With Gaga and Perez' problems, I feel that things have gotten a little bit one-sided, and as much as I hate Perez for being this and that, I feel that there MIGHT be some truth to what he said in the interview.

Questions:

1) Do you think it can be hard as a blogger / media person to maintain a friendship with a celebrity, because as Perez said in this interview, he has to be professional and do his job, but at the same time he doesn't want to offend Gaga / Katy and have it affect their friendship.

2) He said Gaga was drunk, so do you think, IF TRUE that maybe she was a little sensitive and might've overreacted?

We're all human and it's possible

3)  Do you think Gaga or Perez are with-holding a detail or two to this or lying about something, since only Gaga, Tara and Perez truly know what happened?

Gaga even said so herself in her MTN video that she sometimes fill in the blanks to make the truth appear a certain way that is favourable to her.

4) Do you think friends of a famous person should feel they should have to kiss their ass?

- Do you think Gaga asked Perez to not always be so honest and to kiss her ass?

Gaga said when describing Teeth, that she hates the truth. So there might the possibility.

-

I only wanted to have a discussion and am not looking to be attacked.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MikeyMoonShine

Check out Perez's history, he is an obsessive a hole and a bully. He always lies. 

He is also clearly obsessed with her

315395.jpg

DirtyLittleMonster

when it comes to perez.....he always lies...

I don't trust him and there's something that really annoys me about him, but I don't IMO that he's completely guilty.....99.9% guilty :D

I don't think he's a very nice person at all, since his whole life revolves around insulting and 'dragging' other people.

But I do agree with you to some extent, and think we shouldn't judge the situation as we don't actually what happened between them. 
Gaga could have been completely in the wrong :shrug:

:)

The Fame

I do think there are two sides to the story, and I have a feeling there is a little blame on both sides. But judging by Perez's public/blogging/twitter behavior, he clearly DOES have obvious...'issues', let's just say, and I feel he has the higher chance of being the one with the most blame on his side.

Check out Perez's history, he is an obsessive a hole and a bully. He always lies. 

/thread

DirtyLittleMonster

315395.jpg

I never liked how he tried to out people, since he would know how hard it is to deal with your s-xuality, but how much harder it is when you have to hide it when your in this industry.

MikeyMoonShine

I don't think he's a very nice person at all, since his whole life revolves around insulting and 'dragging' other people.

But I do agree with you to some extent, and think we shouldn't judge the situation as we don't actually what happened between them. 

Gaga could have been completely in the wrong :shrug:

He has been the one being an ass about it though. Dragging her, calling her names, tweeting bad reviews of her album, b---hing about her addictions, thanking Cheng for all her "hard work". 

He seems the most pressed so it makes sense that she ended the relationship. 

DirtyLittleMonster

The question is - should we look at this situation from both sides or just assume that everything that happened is Perez's fault and THAT Gaga had no part in this?

well no 

when they played the gaga clip at his interview today he was speechless, he didn't really know how to get out of it. He just mumbled on about how drunk she was and that was it. 

So technically gaga's side of the story is real because he doesn't seem to be going against it.

Let's be honest here, Gaga can be a complete b---h just like the rest of us, why do people act like she's constantly an angel?

DirtyLittleMonster

I agree with:

1) He's a bully

2) He's lying about something

3) He did admit to asking those questions

But he did say that Gaga was drunk, so that MAY have contributed or clouded her judgment of the situation.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived