Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

State your 3 favourite gaga SAD songs


Let Love Down

Featured Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino

1. Speechless

2. Princess Die

3. Dope

 

This.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interludicrous

1. Dance in the Dark

2. Dope

3. Princess Die

(4. The Edge of Glory)

 

I can't listen to Dance in the Dark too often because I can get really emotional when really listening to it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chromatislaps

1. So Happy I Could Die (actually quite a sad song, but disguised a s-xual song)

2. Princess Die (speaks for itself)

3. Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [beatbox Remix] (has a very melancholic sad undertone)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Flippy

Princess Die

Brown Eyes

Dope

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // CWT 9.8.22 // TMB 7.22.25 & 7.24.25
Link to post
Share on other sites

RideRidePony

Dope
Princess Die
Second Time Around

She doesnt have enough sad songs! Now kelly clarkson is happily married, I need more decent anthems about hating men just in case i need them one day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...