Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJWS

Duke

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pixie Gypsy

DWUW would have smashed if Gaga had actually promoted it and we all know it.

AMA's,The Voice,Alan Carr,X-Factor, The Graham Norton Show, SNL, Jingle Bell Ball isn't promoting it? 

AMA's,The Voice,Alan Carr,X-Factor, The Graham Norton Show, SNL, Jingle Bell Ball isn't promoting it? 

I'm talking about a video that can be played on all platforms. 

We all know that music videos boost the sales of a song majorly. The performances on those shows (that were all spaced out over a period of time) would have no significant effect on charts. 

Bellatrix

am I the only that doesn't pay much attention to who produced which song? :awkney: lol

I don't care that much either  :ohwell:

Weasel

I like his productions but I do think they are too heavy most of the times. Idk if it's his fault or Gaga's but in some songs you can barely hear what she sings. 

DWUW is probaply his best song along with Bloody Mary (he did that one too, right?). 

still a top 10 hit unlike dwuw

You talked about Applause too. Higher than Judas. Sold more. Peaked higher than Alejandro and Lovegame and is about to outsell them

DWUW is about to outsell Judas too. And plus no video

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

You talked about Applause too. Higher than Judas. Sold more. Peaked higher than Alejandro and Lovegame and is about to outsell them

DWUW is about to outsell Judas too. And plus no video

Alejandro was a WW SMASH hit, applause (a LEAD single) could never.

Bad romance, poker face and just dance say the biggest hello ever.

RedOne + Gaga =  :monsterpaw: 

Alejandro was a WW SMASH hit, applause (a LEAD single) could never.

Bad romance, poker face and just dance say the biggest hello ever.

RedOne + Gaga =  :monsterpaw: 

Yeah so some songs are meant to be biggest hit. Only DJWS songs that are gaga singles are BORN THIS WAY, TEOG, TELEPHONE, APPLAUSE AND DWUW.

THE FIRST THREE WERE SMASHES WW. APPLAUSE WAS A HIT. DWUW NEEDS A VIDEO.

Yeah so some songs are meant to be biggest hit. Only DJWS songs that are gaga singles are BORN THIS WAY, TEOG, TELEPHONE, APPLAUSE AND DWUW.

THE FIRST THREE WERE SMASHES WW. APPLAUSE WAS A HIT. DWUW NEEDS A VIDEO.

He was just a co-producer (not the main one) for btw and teog and he has nothing to do with telephone's production.

He was just a co-producer (not the main one) for btw and teog and he has nothing to do with telephone's production.

So what if he was a co-producer? His productions are just as good. Just because they are not that commercially successful doesn't mean his are bad. And yeah i dunno why I wrote telephone. :toofloppy:

HYPERCRUSH

So what if he was a co-producer? His productions are just as good. Just because they are not that commercially successful doesn't mean his are bad. And yeah i dunno why I wrote telephone. :toofloppy:

this

GypsyPrince

applause and dwuw are his productions and neither of them smashed.

RedOne >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yet Applause is now Gaga's most successful song on radio and DWUW is widely praised as one of her best songs.

I don't get what's there to hate about DJWS and his production. You don't have to love him to death, but discrediting his work is just pointless.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived