Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Doesn't gaga get tired of focusing on the negativity?

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

So basically an open letter to Gaga telling her how to live her life, by the point of not listening to people telling her how to live her life or the negativity that surrounds it. Lol k, some good points were made but truthfully it's just another person telling her what to do with her career.

NONE of us have a clue of what is going on behind the scenes, and if people stopped acting like they did half of this fan base would cheer up already. Did you not see that smiling face at the Golden Globes? If you ask me, she's not annoyed with the critics right now, she's annoyed with the fans who are acting like just because they see her picture or what she's wearing for the day that suddenly means they know her personal life.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

(Believe me, if you apply for a job when you are 25 you do not want to be confronted with stuff you put on the interweb when you were 17 and had a fit).

Yes, yes, and yes!!  And the above statement SO MUCH.  If they only knew.  Geez, why mess up certain chances IRL because of something so foolish.  I can understand things being said in the heat of the moment face-to-face... but online?  All ya gotta do is walk away.  Yeah, walk away mad, but walk away.  A few minutes to clear one's head will put it into better perspective - then come back and log out of that site or say something intelligent.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Donatello

The most intelligent post I've ever read on lm.com

I don't think it'll get enough likes for Gaga to see it tho  :cry:

MonsterMarty

I didn't write it, but it brings up good points. I hope Gaga sees it. What do you think?

https://littlemonsters.com/post/52d70ff2c645be6d6d8b5359

Idk I hope posting it here will get that post more likes (I don't have an account there).

Badge from ATRL wrote this because stans are melting down there over Gaga's LM.com comment about "flops" which was super cringey earlier.

CookieHWilson

So basically an open letter to Gaga telling her how to live her life, by the point of not listening to people telling her how to live her life or the negativity that surrounds it. Lol k, some good points were made but truthfully it's just another person telling her what to do with her career.

NONE of us have a clue of what is going on behind the scenes, and if people stopped acting like they did half of this fan base would cheer up already. Did you not see that smiling face at the Golden Globes? If you ask me, she's not annoyed with the critics right now, she's annoyed with the fans who are acting like just because they see her picture or what she's wearing for the day that suddenly means they know her personal life.

Insta: pierfedericomiozzo

nath4gaga

This is honestly all pissing me off a little, I just wanna sit in peace and enjoy what I enjoy, occasionally posting my thoughts on certain matters such as this one. Why do I have to have all this fake-fan, flop-fan, ass-kisser etc. nonsense shoved down my throat. I think in all honesty, the fans have become a burden to her in some ways, everyone is fighting amongst themselves, and she's trying desperately to sort it out. When she was at the Golden Globes and the focus wasn't as much on her, notice how much happier she was?? I think that's because she's away from it all. All these fans need to stop their bickering and arguing, no matter if their view on something is positive or negative.

Just keep it real.

she's not really "focusing" on it as much as she is speaking against it. she's ignored it for so long that i think its ok for her to address it at this point in her career.

The part about critics was spot on. Negative or otherwise, everyone has a right to their opinion, as well as the right to express it. He makes some really good points.

Though I don't agree with everything in there, saying this guy is trying to force her to act a certain way is a bit extreme in my opinion. He's giving her advice, just as countless others have done. She can choose to read it or not, just like we have the choice to follow her advice when it comes to POK and whatever else.

Wisdomless1

That's understandable.  I mean, I'm sure we all have periods of our lives that we have an "I don't give a **** about what people think of me" attitude.

However, that feeling comes and goes in waves.  

I remember how Gaga used to be when she was in the Fame era, but it's a lot different when no expectation is placed on you as opposed to the highest.  It creates an insane amount of pressure, and we all crack under pressure at several points in our lives.

I feel bad.  I remember when I tried a lot to be happy during times when I was so incredibly bitter about false things said about me by people I respected and loved.  It's so hard, and I know she feels betrayed by so many.  I hope the best for her, and however she handles it, I'll be beside her.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived