ARTPOP or BEYONCÉ

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

Brooke Candy

No it does not. Otherwise there will not be another artists/singers/bands allowed here boo!

again.... it does.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like others have said, it's like comparing apples and oranges. They are so different, I think I prefer BEYONCE though. I have been listening to it a lot still.
I mostly just listen to DWUW, Mary Jane Holland and other random songs from ARTPOP at this point

YES. 

Yes it does.

lol ok Brooke Candy, keep telling people how they can't stan for multiple artists :smh:

Brooke Candy

Like others have said, it's like comparing apples and oranges. They are so different, I think I prefer BEYONCE though. I have been listening to it a lot still.

I mostly just listen to DWUW, Mary Jane Holland and other random songs from ARTPOP at this point

lol ok Brooke Candy, keep telling people how they can't stan for multiple artists :smh:

:haha:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

monketsharona

ARTPOP

I love Beyoncé, really, but I don't know why people see in BEYONCE a masterpiece, I don't like most of songs on it...

BEYONCÉ any day of the week. It's better both musically and visually. It's sort of what I expected from ARTPOP. 

I think conceptually, BEYONCE was executed far better but it's just not my type of music, not much into slow RnB

BEYONCE, obviously. It was far riskier and edgier than ARTPOP. It mastered the visual album concept. Additionally, the sound is new and fresh, and sounds truly modern. ARTPOP has fun dance tracks but the sound for most of the tracks is just dated. Certainly didn't push the envelope as much as BEYONCE has.

Definitely Beyonce. I was hooked with those videos straight away and they really add to the songs. Its basically how I imagined ARTPOP would be :toofunny:

BEYONCÉ is more experimental RnB.

ARTPOP is experimental pop. 

They're hard to compare. But I listen to ARTPOP much more obvs.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

J e s s e

Always ARTPOP

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived