💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP or BEYONCÉ

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

ARTPOP

Beyonce is just ugh

It would be nothing without the surprise release

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

ARTPOP

Beyonce is just ugh

It would be nothing without the surprise release

It would still be just as awesome :)

LoveAndDenim

I feel like BEYONCÉ is better. I think it's more of what ARTPOP should have been. The songs all show a maturity in Beyoncé and an evolution in herself. ARTPOP feels immature in the way the songs are written. 

BEYONCE, I have to say. Not to put AP down, but BEYONCE feels more polished. And the video album concept is just :worship:

To me,

Music : ARTPOP (even if I've got some problems with the production)

Concept : Beyoncé (there is no song I like tho)

:)

Honey Boo Boo

Is there even a choice? I've been slayed completely by BEYONCE. :giveup: Every song slays me. ARTPOP sounds bleh to me now ever since last month.

This isn't fair. One is a straight-up crazy dance record and the other consists mainly of R&B slow jams.  :sweat:

Rocket, Superpower and Haunted are fillers to me. And on ARTPOP there's only Jewels n' Drugs.

Rocket and Haunted, fillers? Gurl get cho medication. :later:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Rocket and Haunted, fillers? Gurl get cho medication. :later:

Hundreds of people are dead before 'Rocket' is over e.g. Her voice is on point but the song is pointless. :derpga:

Illuminati Freak

BEYONCE is an amazing R&B record from start to finish it takes you on a journey. It's also a well thought out masterpiece visually, very organic not forced it just is. ARTPOP is not comparable it's a completely different album all together. Wish people would just stop comparing the two it makes no sense. I would say ARTPOP is a fun pop/dance/edm record. It's not perfect by means but it's a good album, not excellent but good.

Brooke Candy

So being a Gaga fan means that you must think Gaga is the best one all the time? 

YES. 

What? Just because someone join in particular fan site

does NOT making anyone need to succumb on Gaga all the damn time.

Yes it does.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

RAMROD

YES. 

Yes it does.

No it does not. Otherwise there will not be another artists/singers/bands allowed here boo!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived