ARTPOP or BEYONCÉ

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beyoncé and it's not even a competition

This. Yoncé delivered the goods while ARTPOP unfortunately fell flat.

Illuminati Freak

BEYONCÉ is not great, I listened to the tracks earlier, they just seem like a mess of sound with no particular structure. Not a fan, I would definitely have to say ARTPOP. I think Beyoncé is a great singer, but for me, her songs suck balls. For goodness sake just sing properly.

Your telling Beyonce to sing properly????!!! Riiiight.  :fail:

Shanghaikid43

Love them both, but if Beyonce hadn't released videos with all of the songs, I don't think it would nearly as close. Beyonce is an ok album that benefited greatly from having all those videos, if Gaga had done the same, people's perception of ARPOP would be completely different.

nath4gaga

Your telling Beyonce to sing properly????!!! Riiiight.  :fail:

Yes, she needs to get a grip and sing melodies not this half shout/talk/singing bullshet.

If you noticed I did say she is a great singer, and by that I mean really great, listen to songs she sings which have her singing properly in i.e Love on Top, Ave Maria and all the songs from Dreamgirls, and compare it to the **** like Run the World. I mean wtf why would you hide the fact you have an amazing voice to produce that kind of crap.

Bellatrix

Yes, she needs to get a grip and sing melodies not this half shout/talk/singing bullshet.

If you noticed I did say she is a great singer, and by that I mean really great, listen to songs she sings which have her singing properly in i.e Love on Top, Ave Maria and all the songs from Dreamgirls, and compare it to the **** like Run the World. I mean wtf why would you hide the fact you have an amazing voice to produce that kind of crap.

Maybe because she wants do to different stuff, just like Gaga?

And it's not crap. It's pure amazingness

latoya1cwsvu.gif

nath4gaga

Maybe because she wants do to different stuff, just like Gaga?

And it's not crap. It's pure amazingness

latoya1cwsvu.gif

I don't know how that chorus can be called a chorus, and sonically (other than some bizarre melodies in the verses) it is so repetitive. Variations of the line about running the world are said/sang 51 times throughout the song. The vocal of these phrases are variations on the same melodic theme which is boring as hell to listen to (for me, only my opinion :3) 5G's as said by Latrice Royale

tumblr_mria5k3mwR1rr8nk2o2_500.gif

tumblr_inline_moz9d6hod61qz4rgp.gif

I only listened to BEYONCÈ once and honestly I won't again. I found it kinda boring. Of course it has its jewels tho.

Though I respect the Beyonce album, and I really like her, the album doesn't do all that much for me. I prefer ARTPOP. I may have actually preferred 4 over Beyonce. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived