💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP or BEYONCÉ

Mitch XCX

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love ARTPOP but Beyoncè is good from I heard (Queen Bee :legend:)

I really want the album on my phone but I can't find an iTunes quality download and I can't really afford ATM :(

RAMROD

BEYONCE boo. It's much more relatable.

And when it's about get down and dirty, Beyonce always did it right.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ I'd like a cheeseburger, please, large fries, and a Cosmopolitan! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

If I was stranded on a desert island and could only have one, I would have to choose ARTPOP. It has some of Gaga's absolute best in my oppinion, has more energy and some real crazy electronica going on behind it which I just love.

BEYONCÉ's amazing also, don't get me wrong, but I have a tendancy to skip half the album. Haunted, Jealous, Partition and ***Flawless can fight with some of ARTPOP's best, but save Jewels & Drugs, ARTPOP has much more material I can enjoy.

djBuffoon

ARTPOP far and away. I love Beyonce (the person) but I can't get into BEYONCE (the album) at all. Like, find some melodies girl!

THANK YOU. With all the love it's receiving, I felt like I had gone deaf or something. I really don't care for it at all.

I just love how Gaga can't get her **** together with Videos, while Bey drops an album with more videos than songs  :toofloppy:

Anyway it's ARTPOP for me, but I really love few songs from Bey. 

Chromatislaps

Gloria's SÌ tbh, she slays every fave of urs. Her new single is tha bomb

kgqz.png

on a more serious note....I have to say BEYONCÉ, since its for some reason better fleshed out concept than ARTPOP. I like both tho.

Brooke Candy

ARTPOP all the way. I can't at people choosing for Beyoncé on a gaga fan forum. Mess

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived