1. 1. RedOne on act 2?

• Yes, why not.
    • No. I want more of DJWS

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

I wouldn't mind. He's a good producer and he and Gaga have good chemistry together. Don't mind if they don't work together again though. 

If they make good music then sure :)
I kinda get excited when she works with new producers though, keeps things fresh and Madeon's production on ARTPOP slays.

If they can work well together like they have in the past, then yes. I don't particularly care as long as Gaga keeps up her involvement in the music and it's good, though.

Yes, because it doesn't matter who produces a a long as the production is good. Although my favourites are DJWS and Fernando.

I'm actually really interested in what kind of music would Gaga and RedOne come up with if they worked together again. I would really like to see them do at least one song together from start to finish again, just to see if "the magic" is still there if they want and try to...Would have been great if RedOne not only helped Gaga to write Gypsy but also produce it...

But yea, would be interesting

Tommy Monster

well, ARTPOP delivered even without him... but I would like to see him back :party: he made many of her best songs after all :gaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived