💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What genre should the fifth major music release be?

PrinceCAKE

Featured Posts

I'll be happy just seeing how she evolves. 

I wouldn't complain though if trance/EDM made it onto the album. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May be the only one, but I'm here for some R&B Gaga.. something along the lines of Madonna's Bedtime Stories. Her best album, imo. She just has a really nice voice for it. I'd like to hear her pull off something Electro-R&B-ish. She really needs to change it up with her genre and really reinvent her sound for the next album. I can deal with her parting away from the Dance music for once.

(My 1,700 post btw  :party:)

RAMROD

U know it, boo, it will be Trance, drum n bass, jungle.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lot of complextro tracks, anything like Aura tbh. I think she needs to stay with EDM kinda as a base for Act II. I think a new sound should come with a totally new album.

Lot of complextro tracks, anything like Aura tbh. I think she needs to stay with EDM kinda as a base for Act II. I think a new sound should come with a totally new album.

this!

I want Euro Industrial Pop, Complextro, Metal EDM smahers, PSYCHADELIC, and  one or two Ballads.  

Just ditch the tryhard tacky EDM (Donatella, Swine, MJH) and the 'trap' (Jewels N Drugs, Cake), she's so much better than that

Little7Monster

Mix of The Fame Monster and Born This Way--we need more hardcore, dark pop. It is something Gaga excels at, and needs to embrace more. Garibay helped with that, and she should do a little more with him. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived