Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

So Why Is Zedd Shunned When Madeon Is Praised?

Texas HoldEm

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

People don't like Zedd because he made a tweet about how he thinks it's dumb that guys hold hands in the club/a music festivals and everyone took offense to it thinking he was talking about homos-xuals.

They also don't like him because they feel like he gave Gaga "recycled" material for ARTPOP when they need to also realize that if she didn't like it she could've easily said "No, I don't want that." because she does have an input on what goes and stays.

I like Zedd. I just think it's really funny how fans always want to blame somebody just because they don't like something.

Most people didn't even know it was an unreleased track and I doubt most listened to Zedd as a regular fan before they found out he was producer on ARTPOP. I think people need to chill.

She even said herself that she was going through his laptop and finding instrumentals/tracks she liked.  :sweat: 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Aura is pratically a new instrumental ? sis.... :awkney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKLCBraZvUg

Well, i love Zedd as a producer, his album clarity is an amazing piece of Electronic Music, but he didn't deliver on ARTPOP i'm sorry but he just recycled 2 songs for one of the Biggest star on the planet, but i don't totally blame him, cause Gaga went through his work to choose wich beats and melodies she liked better, so i actually blame Gaga more than Him.

Madeon did an amazing Job, Mary Jane Holland is one my favourites Gaga songs ever, he just delievered and to think he's my age its just phenomenal.. i want to see more of him.

While I agree about Madeon... I still think Zedd's productions on Aura and Donatella and GUY are way better than his album... I only like clarity (the song) for the vocals and lyrics, I actually think the production itself is awful. Donatella may be recycled but it is a very superior production, if it wasn't Gaga wouldn't have approved of it

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived