Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

So Why Is Zedd Shunned When Madeon Is Praised?

Texas HoldEm

Featured Posts

i don't wanna care about anyone but lady gaga i don't want 2 care about any of these crappy djs ditch them all gaga plz i'm only interested in u :(

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Madeon should stay but he shouldn't have full creative control. He should be a co-producer. As for zedd, he can do better :p

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think Madeon should have complete control tbh.  I didn't really like Zedd's productions just because they were too experimental.. idk

Both of their productions were alright. There wasn't anything special about them, tbh. I must actually say I enjoyed Paul's work better than the other two.  :coffee:

Freddy Krueger

I'd say Madeon has the weakest songs on ARTPOP, but I don't think it's all his fault, production is only a small part of what attracts me to a song, it's mostly about how catchy and fun it is for me to listen to.

Tbh i think its when Zedd tweeted how he dislikes guys holding hands or whatever

He wrote that he thought guys on other guys shoulders in clubs was dumb. Somehow everyone thought he meant gay guys (idk why) but what he was refering to was this. SHOULDERS1-630x355.jpg

Wtf, he gave her recycled music. How can you respect that? It's not like he gave her a beat that even sounded similar to something else he made, he gave her an EXACT beat he already gave somebody else. So was he THAT invested in ARTPOP and did he really care that much about Gaga's music? No. No respect for him at all

:applause::tea:

I agree with you, they are both good producers and if you don't like gaga's decision to look through Zedd's computer, don't blame Zedd, blame Gaga :manicure: 

Don't visit my profile

Better Day

I think the fans are just upset with Zedd because he used somebody else's work in a song and took credit for it (Aura) and the other song's instrumental was recycled (Donatella).

It was Gaga who wanted Infected Mushroom's instrumental, They are credited as well, Zedd did do work on the songs, 

Gaga wanted that "recycled" instrumental plus Eh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) is recycled - Sometimes springs to mind

Wtf, he gave her recycled music. How can you respect that? It's not like he gave her a beat that even sounded similar to something else he made, he gave her an EXACT beat he already gave somebody else. So was he THAT invested in ARTPOP and did he really care that much about Gaga's music? No. No respect for him at all

It was a unreleased song, It wasn't like he gave her a beat that was a big hit, It was one of HIS unreleased songs

Together You And I!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived