đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Supernatural S15: The Final Season

Bye

Featured Posts

I enjoyed the last episode. Shame they killed Missouri but I thought her granddaughter was ok (if a bit too perfect). I always enjoy having Jodie and her speech to the young psychic was much better than Dean's. @DeanWinchester why are you being so negative as of late? Jack is still proving to be a great new character and I loved his bonding with Sam. I hope they keep that intact since new characters usually always bond with Dean.

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

@Sam Winchester you mean the character and not me, right? I don't like it when Dean is a whiny colossal **** up. Going through the first half of season 9 was cringeworthy and embarrassing. Dean was so ooc. And in here, while he has reasons, I do also think he's being overcritical. We have the same discussion in 4chan recently and those guys idolize Dean yet hate his recent lashings out, too

and Dean being skewered just like that in the vision was equal parts shockin, frustrating and confusing. At least he did well on the actual fight.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

6 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

@Sam Winchester you mean the character and not me, right? I don't like it when Dean is a whiny colossal **** up. Going through the first half of season 9 was cringeworthy and embarrassing. Dean was so ooc. And in here, while he has reasons, I do also think he's being overcritical. We have the same discussion in 4chan recently and those guys idolize Dean yet hate his recent lashings out, too

and Dean being skewered just like that in the vision was equal parts shockin, frustrating and confusing. At least he did well on the actual fight.

Yes, the character :p

I'm not gonna say he's OOC but I hope he gets his **** together soon. And I hope the writers don't go for the convenient "let's let Dean push Jack over to the dark side until the Winchesters have to kill Jack and that way we get rid of another new character the fans are enjoying".

DeanWinchester
35 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

Yes, the character :p

I'm not gonna say he's OOC but I hope he gets his **** together soon. And I hope the writers don't go for the convenient "let's let Dean push Jack over to the dark side until the Winchesters have to kill Jack and that way we get rid of another new character the fans are enjoying".

No he's not OOC currently but in the first half of season 9 definitely. He has never been that much of a fvckup.

What I like about this new season is that we are still unsure who the big bad is

Jack going darkside?

Luci?

AU Mike?

Asmodeus?

Shedim?

or an ensemble like Season 6? 8 and 9 had ensembles too but I really dislike those seasons

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

No he's not OOC currently but in the first half of season 9 definitely. He has never been that much of a fvckup.

What I like about this new season is that we are still unsure who the big bad is

Jack going darkside?

Luci?

AU Mike?

Asmodeus?

Shedim?

or an ensemble like Season 6? 8 and 9 had ensembles too but I really dislike those seasons

You really hate season 9 :lmao:

I think it's gonna be the Shedim breaking out because of Jack going darkside. But that seems like a repeat of Sam opening the gates of hell, releasing Lucifer, and Castille bringing the Leviathans. But then again, it's not like SPN writers don't reuse their own storylines.

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

You really hate season 9 :lmao:

I think it's gonna be the Shedim breaking out because of Jack going darkside. But that seems like a repeat of Sam opening the gates of hell, releasing Lucifer, and Castille bringing the Leviathans. But then again, it's not like SPN writers don't reuse their own storylines.

Season 9 is when i dropped this show.

as long as the shedim are given proper lore, isn't just another colored-contact-lensed demon, given unique powers, dont die in under three episodes, i'm okay with it

they just need to show the strength, and not tell. And as long as all the subplots are fleshed out, made sense and tied up (unlike 9's lol) then i'm good

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Alright, I am here. 

Have they killed off this horrible horrible character yet?

latest?cb=20141108151642

He lives and leaves on semi good terms with the brothers after seeing more supernatural crap

though admittedly im not done catching up in full so idk if he dies in s11-12

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

He lives and leaves on semi good terms with the brothers after seeing more supernatural crap

though admittedly im not done catching up in full so idk if he dies in s11-12

Last episode I saw with him was when he had the slug thing inside of him. His character is annoying AF

2 hours ago, Doot said:

Last episode I saw with him was when he had the slug thing inside of him. His character is annoying AF

I forgot what happened to him but he hasn't appeared since the season he was in. I remember he annoyed me but I liked him anyway. 

DeanWinchester
54 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said:

I forgot what happened to him but he hasn't appeared since the season he was in. I remember he annoyed me but I liked him anyway. 

Slut

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Sam Winchester said:

He was good looking :hor: 

He's like half your size

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

34 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

He's like half your size

Sam the character is, perhaps, I'm just 5'7" :hor: 

DeanWinchester
10 minutes ago, Sam Winchester said: