💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga at the Golden Globes After Party tonight

Bazaar

Featured Posts

She looks nice! I like her hair, is that her real one with extensions? Goes very nicely with the dress.

i miss the black hair

:giveup:

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Not feeling that dress at all. Why didn't she wear a custom Versace design instead of tacky Haus of Gaga creation. come on Gags you can do better than this.

Lmao k

Not feeling that dress at all. Why didn't she wear a custom Versace design instead of tacky Haus of Gaga creation. come on Gags you can do better than this. 

Because there are other designers in this world and other fashion houses than Versace which after a while gets really ****ing boring but ok   :ohwell:

freebit

I agree somewhat, it would've been cool to see her wear some Versace, but I believe Gaga and Selena Gomez have already worn the best pieces from the current atelier and RTW collections. That said, the Haus is giving me Tina Knowles for The House of Dereon teas in the worst way. I know Gaga's got to have some vintage couture layering around somewhere, I mean she wears it the airport, why not break some out for a GG party?

AquaFire Witch

WOW!!!! Gaga and Taylor are so precious together!

No complaints here. She looks gorgeous!

Rainbow Unicorn

SHE'S GORGEOUS  :excited2:

But, don't you think she used botox ? Her cheekbones + cheeks seems to be bigger than usually...

Illuminati Freak

That said, the Haus is giving me Tina Knowles for The House of Dereon teas in the worst way.

THIS.  :classy:

She outshines everyone, and this is not her crowd.  I know this crowd must of been envious of Taylor for having a stunning girlfriend on his arm.  Well, the acting world got to see Gaga in person.  Who knows where this will lead for future career choices. Taylor - lets just say it - he is so damn manly handsome.  I love this couple.

She seems to have gotten her lips injected again!  :classy: 

Looking as fab as humanly possible imho  :ARTPOP:

This pic slays lives:

9.jpg

She looks absolutely FLAWLESS :legend:

Why do I have the feeling that this dress was made by the Haus recycling her The Voice performance outfit? :rip:

Archived