đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Orphan Black [BBC America] (Thriller, Drama, Sci-Fi) Season 3

Valextra

Featured Posts

Why is this thread dead?

The premiere was phenomenal!! I love all the action.

Poor Rachel tho.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

I decided to watch this show for the first time, so last weekend I watched season 1 and season 2. 

One of the best decisions on my life (for real). :pray:

I was totally hooked up with by the third episode.
Just saw the first episode of season 3 and it was so good! Tatiana is such an amazing actress.

The scene when Sarah was playing Rachel and Alison was playing Sarah>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pure Adrenaline

the episode ..... :pray:

so good that the show is back :pray: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• 1 month later...
chris777

Omg poor Paul. I can't believe he go like this. 

Things are starting to get good! Last night episode was amazing, and omg the finale was dramatic. 

eggyolk

My poor poor Rachel :( I cried when she cried :(

Everyone was so mean to her. Add her to clone club now please :(

TiphEret

I don't know about you but I am quite disappointed by this season so far. I find the plot confusing and not really making sense. It's as if they had built up this hype at the end of season 2 with a lot of plots that should be developped now but instead they just dropped them and created new ones: like all of sudden Cosima isn't that sick! And where is Marian that helped Sarah? Also I am sorry but the set where the castor guys are staying is beyond ridiculous it doesn't look realistic.

I am just sad :noparty:

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

RockySayTalk

The actress who played Marion had scheduling conflicts, as did Evenlyne (Delphine), so they're in much less

I felt like this season they were in quite over their heads with so many plot points and new leads etc, they kind of lost their previous momentum, but I really really liked this episode. 

there's still plotholes here and there but overall very well tied together (finally) this episode

wonder how they're gonna stretch into season 4 though. I'm expecting another clone death soon

• 2 weeks later...
TiphEret

Guys I am so confused by the plot right now like I really don't understand who is on who's side and what are their interests, but I saw all the episodes so is it just me or the series is not so clear?

Sur le sable sur la neige, Sur les images dorées,Sur le front de mes amis, J’écris ton nom

chris777

Another great episode.

Damn, Rachel again playing against the clone sisterhood. To think I feel sorry for her in the previus episode. 

Poor Kristal tho. gn2AA0e.gif

I know she was only for this episode but still better person than Rachel.

Next episode looks even more incredible. 

Pure Adrenaline

what the even heck :what:

so S's mom is both castor and leda :what:

is she hermaphrodite ...... this is what I'm getting from the explanation :what:

I feel very confused right now :saladga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

RockySayTalk

She's not a hermaphrodite, she has double cell lines due to "eating" her twin brother in the womb. She's female, but her cells have both male and female properties in them. There's a 

Here's an explanation in more detail:

http://cosima-geekmonkey-niehaus.tumblr.com/post/121471036842/ob-science-time-the-leda-castor-original

I don't like this plot twist. It's weird in a way and very complicated for the relations in the show (Mrs S and Sarah are sisters genetically), and that was just not necessary. A castor original who was unrelated to Mrs S or Sarah would have been harder to track, sure, but more believable 

chris777

That was an amazing season finale. Looks like we are getting closer to the big boss, didn't expect that person at the very end.

It was quite sad too (y'all know why).

Overall it was a great season. The final episode was the best.   

TiphEret

I am sad ! But the finale was great I understand a lot more ahaha!

Archived