đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

Well I did not know China's sales were not reported to mediatraffic, however those 5k were for the 1st week but it was released half the week... that's why I said 1st FULL week of sales in China were 15,000

But where's your source?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

But where's your source?

it was posted here, cant find a way to go back to those chinese websites, sorry, its ok to just disregard!

it was posted here, cant find a way to go back to those chinese websites, sorry, its ok to just disregard!

Thing is, I know that I'm right and you're wrong :manicure: there's no certification or official sales information, so we don't know how much ARTPOP has sold, all we know is that it debuted at #4 with less than 5004 sales and that the next week it went #5 with less than 5000 sales. It has, so far, sold less than 10.000 because it isn't certified gold yet.

Psychedelic

Thing is, I know that I'm right and you're wrong :manicure: there's no certification or official sales information, so we don't know how much ARTPOP has sold, all we know is that it debuted at #4 with less than 5004 sales and that the next week it went #5 with less than 5000 sales. It has, so far, sold less than 10.000 because it isn't certified gold yet.

#bigdeaaaaaal  :coffee:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived