Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

PdogtheDaibutsu

I haven't heard it on the radio once, and also you also have to think that ALOT of people have the song already from when the album came out. Why would anyone want to buy it again?

But nobody really bought the album :rip:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't even impact radio till like the first week of april so chill, only a few stations are playing it early

its really good there are millions of songs in the world since history of the world so its very good to be in first million

HausOfGuy

The song isn't gonna chart higher until she does TV performances, I don't think radio listeners (at least most of them) buy music, cause if they did wouldn't they be listening to the music they bought instead of listening to the radio? 

It's not even in top 50 on US pop radio, and several songs there aren't in top 100 on itunes.

Plus it's top 70 in Canada, you guys will catch up

Squidward T

Radio is barely playing it. Don't lie to make a point.

I've heard it 3 times today lol

GagaMyBlood95

Can you please stop? 

I think this needs to be closed because clearly you have no idea what you're talking about + you're just getting other people upset over NOTHING...

It wasn't even in the top 1500 on iTunes before the video was released and that was just 4 days ago, so that's pretty good

that's with a video, huge twitter support and radio currently playing it, I've heard it 3 times today. It doesn't look like it will even get in the top 100 :awkney:

The decay is real

Where do you live? I haven't heard it on a single major radio station in Boston. 

I haven't heard it on the radio once, and also you also have to think that ALOT of people have the song already from when the album came out. Why would anyone want to buy it again?

a lot and more people have prism but dark horse went to number one, so your argument is not really convincing....

Xgongiviguess

Do like I do - Forget about the damn charts, enjoy the music and you'll get happier. :)

ofc that's what you do

you stan Cher :derpga:

Tove Lo

I've heard it 3 times today lol

That's for YOU, not everyone :manicure:

hop on that **** like a maniac

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived