💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' Receipts Thread - post all certifications here!

Arturo

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shipments.

Please direct us where it says the 2.3M are shipments, thank you :kissga:

Besides the 2.3M are WW and the one you quoted was referring to US sales therefore your questionable vendetta against official IFPI numbers as opposed to messy mediatraffic ones was not necessary here.

WarriorPrince

Please direct us where it says the 2.3M are shipments, thank you :kissga:

Besides the 2.3M are WW and the one you quoted was referring to US sales therefore your questionable vendetta against official IFPI numbers as opposed to messy mediatraffic ones was not necessary here.

Well, it's a fact. Anyone on ATRL knows it.

Well, it's a fact. Anyone on ATRL knows it.

:lmao: if we go by what ATRL says, Lady Gaga is irrelevant and even her peak didn't have impact, and Katy is the female MJ. Mess. I'm probably asking for the umpteenth time but why not trust the most reliable source people have always quoted for sales and not shipments? That source is IFPI.

chris777

:lmao: if we go by what ATRL says, Lady Gaga is irrelevant and even her peak didn't have impact, and Katy is the female MJ. Mess. I'm probably asking for the umpteenth time but why not trust the most reliable source people have always quoted for sales and not shipments? That source is IFPI.

I do makes some sense.

IFPI uses the labels numbers, Labels takes shipments as sales.

Just like Interscope reported about Lana's recent album selling 800K WW in the first week. Because that's the number of copies they distribute to retailers

I do makes some sense.

IFPI uses the labels numbers, Labels takes shipments as sales.

Just like Interscope reported about Lana's recent album selling 800K WW in the first week. Because that's the number of copies they distribute to retailers

Mediatraffic itself uses IFPI numbers. A further question: why did fans use to take IFPI numbers seriously as sales but ever since ARTPOP numbers were reported these numbers are now referred to as shipments? The double standards when it comes to Gaga is unbelievable.

chris777

Mediatraffic itself uses IFPI numbers. A further question: why did fans use to take IFPI numbers seriously as sales but ever since ARTPOP numbers were reported these numbers are now referred to as shipments? The double standards when it comes to Gaga is unbelievable.

No at all.

Many big fan sites (ATRL, ukmix) always referred to IFPI numbers as shipments.

Here is a post i agree with

Their album sales list constitutes worldwide shipments - when discussing "global sales", one should ONLY discuss them in the context of shipments anyway. Its as simple as that.

No at all.

Many big fan sites (ATRL, ukmix) always referred to IFPI numbers as shipments.

Here is a post i agree with

Still begs the question why ATRL users are to be trusted.

CatAshleyFAME

Brazil numbers are so embarrassing, but understandable since it's a 90s dance zone with infinite fusions. There are countries that don't sub for electropop :D

monsterdreams

ARTPOP will Rise Like A Phoenix to 1million ( that was the Wurst pun)

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Jewels n Drugs

Can Gaga pls do some promo jfc

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

CaliLilMonster

Buy copies for your friends for their birthday and holidays like Christmas! 1 Mil is so close!!!!

I'm doing promo for ARTPOP on Fling.  Can't give up! :dies:

• Jase unpinned this topic

Archived