Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

dark side of the PRISM

Eros92

Featured Posts

yeah I pretty much made this as a joke it Katy and John get married and John breaks her heart I figured we'd get music like she original promised for PRISM or something akin to the Fame Monster.

p2.png

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEVDALIZA

Don't joke about these things, we should be all wishing Katy a good and healthy relationship! :(

Although I must say I love the cover, very well done.

operating from another world

chrismugler

Love the cover + I hope she releases more dark songs in the future :teehee:

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

Don't joke about these things, we should be all wishing Katy a good and healthy relationship! :(

Oh I love Katy and I wish her the best of luck. 

DeleteMyAccount

This would've been a great idea for a 2-disc set.  First disc is more dark with ballads and edgy songs.  The second disc is more fun and light.  Much like the transition of a thunderstorm with the rainbow at the end or a light shining through a prism crystal with a rainbow coming out of that.  Corny?  Maybe.  But still a neat idea I think.

This would've been a great idea for a 2-disc set.  First disc is more dark with ballads and edgy songs.  The second disc is more fun and light.  Much like the transition of a thunderstorm with the rainbow at the end or a light shining through a prism crystal with a rainbow coming out of that.  Corny?  Maybe.  But still a neat idea I think.

Actually I agree. That would have been brilliant. 

Actually I agree. That would have been brilliant. 

people were bored with 16 tracks though, most people hated that the album got to midtempos halfway through

people were bored with 16 tracks though, most people hated that the album got to midtempos halfway through

I think thats why the album would have worked. Everything on Prism sounds good but they don't sound good together. There is no flow at all. They all have a different feeling and mood to them. Like By The Grace of God, Double Rainbow, Love Me, Spiritual, Ghost and Unconditional would all fit on "The Dark Side" in my opinion. 

PaperIz

I love this cover a lot! It's amazing. I do want to hear some dark music from her so I really like the idea.

Archived