Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] 2014 Lady Gaga Tarot Reading

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

freebit

Thanks for doing this (and answering my question) it was interesting.

It looks like she'll have a year of not necessarily success, but change, which is what I suspected. Her armchair managers at GGD and ATRL are going to be distraught about this, but it might be better for her creativity in the long term, otherwise she'd keep putting the same stuff out over and over again with no incentive to do much else. She has no chance of coming out with a game changer if everything is going perfectly IMO, and one can't have a huge comeback if there's no big hurdle to comeback from. The three consecutive hits of TF/TFM/BTW is pretty rare and amazing in itself.

Based on your predictions, I think the era is going to like this:

1) Applause

2) Do What U Want

3) Venus

4) Gypsy

Poor G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams. My two favorites from ARTPOP getting the shaft as many on GDD predicted. :cry: X Dreams is a neutered abomination of a song, but I'd rather have it than the boring Gypsy, and the eventual RihMix could've been great. Oh well.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah..um...okay...cool...yeah...uh-ha..

So Venus and Gypsy then?

I don't see why venus would flop,it's a catchy song (i know it has a messy production,lyrics that dont make sense etc but its damn right catchy and the chorus is legendary)

gypsy on the other hand,well.. its great but still not as catchy. still my 2nd favorite after venus

P.S.: Why do you guys think its venus that will flop? I know its cool to hate venus and totally in right now but.. :hor:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tokyo Rose

yeah..um...okay...cool...yeah...uh-ha..

So Venus and Gypsy then?

I don't see why venus would flop,it's a catchy song (i know it has a messy production,lyrics that dont make sense etc but its damn right catchy and the chorus is legendary)

gypsy on the other hand,well.. its great but still not as catchy. still my 2nd favorite after venus

People are assuming Venus is the next single, but it could be something else. 

And just because Venus flops doesn't make it a bad era. Marry the Night flopped and that's one of her best songs.

And just because Venus flops doesn't make it a bad era. Marry the Night flopped and that's one of her best songs.

I know but Venus is just a really catchy and radio friendly song and I dont see why it would flop other than critics and pressed hatters brainwashing other people to not  buy it cause its a flop

oh wait I just figured it out why it would flop 

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Paper Gangsta

You said next single will do terribly can you be little more preciese? Will it reach top 50 or? Also how accurate tarot usually is? Thanks

Blue Jeans

Lets all pray to the illuminati

tumblr_mhhn4jOhhu1rj9sw5o1_500.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Tokyo Rose

You said next single will do terribly can you be little more preciese? Will it reach top 50 or? Also how accurate tarot usually is? Thanks

9 of swords is the darkest card of the entire tarot. It is even darker than "The Devil" and death itself.

I don't want to scare people too much because they'll get mad at me.

The single after that will do fairly well with lots of hard work. 

9 of swords is the darkest card of the entire tarot. It is even darker than "The Devil" and death itself.

I don't want to scare people too much because they'll get mad at me.

The single after that will do fairly well with lots of hard work.

Well, you managed to scare me, lol.

Also, great job with the tarot reading. The voice reminded me of Medoner so I giggled.

Interlude

That's really fascinating!

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Based on your predictions, I think the era is going to like this:

1) Applause

2) Do What U Want

3) Venus

4) Gypsy

This tbh, even though I think that Fashion! gonna be a single definitely  :manicure: 

This is really fascinating! I never believed in stuff like this but you're slowly wining me over. :hor:

Also, do you believe in the illuminati? :sweat:

Archived