💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

[VIDEO] 2014 Lady Gaga Tarot Reading

Tokyo Rose

Featured Posts

The great thing about being an experienced tarot reader is, you no longer have to Google search for a "definition" of each card.

You get much clearer answers from the cards by intuiting information. "squinting" is another method I use to get a feel for the general energy of the cards.

9 of swords is an energy I am fairly familiar with. In my reading for future singles, I intuited that as the era goes along, Interscope decides to stop releasing singles, and it has a lot to do with the 3rd single's disaster.

It's not just about the "definition" of a single card. It's about how the cards interact between one another in the spread.

If that's what it says to you specifically, then I cannot argue against that :yes:

You had stated that the 9 of swords is "traditionally" the darkest card in the deck, so I was just showing you that that is not the case, even though it may be the darkest card for you.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose

How will my finals go next week? do you see good results in my future?

And also, is there a chance I'll marry Lorde? I want her so badly :giveup:

I'll look at that soon and get back to you in our PM. Let's try to not make this a readings request thread  :giggle:

I'll look at that soon and get back to you in our PM. Let's try to not make this a readings request thread  :giggle:

sorry, let me hide that comment before the thirsties come for you

Mister G

This is beyond fascinating and interesting. Great work out of you and thank you for sharing this with everyone. I have one question for right now and I believe GypsyPrince might have asked it before; have you done past tarot readings on Gaga before and have any of them come true??

I think that the third single is..... G.U.Y. And will create the biggest meltdown in the history of humanity. Bookmark me. 4th could be Gypsy indeed, lost faith that Venus and Aura can make it to be released.

Chromatislaps

Thank you for making this, I always find spiritual and esoteric things very interesting. I think what gives these cards power is the fact that we give it attention and energy right? So if we don't focus on it, it could take different turns in fate?

PopReaper

Amazing video

Will the Telephone continuation ever happen tho? :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• 2 weeks later...

This video is the reason why i dont want GUY as the third single, i love it and i dont want it to "do quite horribly" :cryga:

This video is the reason why i dont want GUY as the third single, i love it and i dont want it to "do quite horribly" :cryga:

:cryga: mte

I don't want GUY to be the biggest flop of the era. If we're gonna have a flop, let it be Venus :giggle:

Let GUY keep its dignity.

Cappuccino

saw that :3 . Im struggling with my current crush, we went out for a while but now he's just too busy with work for me :3 so we go back to being friends. Can you read my future and specifically my love path :3 pretty please .  

Tokyo Rose

saw that :3 . Im struggling with my current crush, we went out for a while but now he's just too busy with work for me :3 so we go back to being friends. Can you read my future and specifically my love path :3 pretty please .  

Ok, I'll do it tomorrow after work. I'm already up wayyy too late  :sweat:

Archived