💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So if Gaga Hired You As Her Manager.... [Game]

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

So when constantly pick Gaga singles and stuff people post that we aren't her manager, but what if we were!? I created this thread to plan the ENTIRE era.  You were hired in May of 2013 and are in charge of the entire ARTPOP era. Go! 

Ok here is my version.  Obviously, I'm not a professional, but here is my try! I spent an hour and a half really thinking about this.

The Beginning: Do What You Want

-On the afternoon of August 11th at 3PM, someone (obviously some poor intern) deletes every single Tweet of Gaga's.  Also, they delete her bio, header, and profile picture.

-On Monday August 12th at noon Gaga adds a header, profile picture (brunette Gaga with ARTPOP mask from July announcement), and Tweets: "I am coming."

-On Tuesday August 13th at 7AM Gaga tweets: "My new album, ARTPOP, will be released on August 11th.  The lead single will be released on Monday August 19th."

-On Wednesday August 14th, Gaga teases fans on Twitter: "Once #GAGA_IS_BACK_MONDAY is trending on Twitter worldwide, I will announce the single's title." "Good job monsters.  The lead single off ARTPOP is entitled, "Do What You Want."  It will be released worldwide on Monday.  iTunes at midnight and I will premiere the song on iHeartRadio at 7:25 AM, and oh ya...I'm opening the VMAs with it."  THE VERSION WITH R. KELLY IS NOT BEING RELEASED AT THIS TIME.

-On Friday August 17th, Gaga does something similar to reveal a 10 second snippet.

-On Sunday August 18th at noon, Gaga reveals the single artwork.

-Midnight on August 19th the song goes up on iTunes.  She then does the radio premiere at 7:25 on iHeartRadio.

-World Premiere Performance on the VMAs with the whole President Kelly bit.  The R. Kelly thing is a surprise.  That version of the song is then uploaded to iTunes right after the performance.  (Imagine having 2 versions of DWUW in the iTunes top 10.) Also, DWUW featuring R. Kelly is sent to Top 40 Radio in America the next day (Monday).  (It is not sent to radio in Europe as I hear they do not like R&B). 

-Note: Gaga doesn't do any other performances of DWUW.  I'm not a fan of a bunch of "ok" performances.  I'm only here for a few playful performances like the 2013 AMAs or the 2009 VMAs.

-September 1st: Yes, Gaga does iTunes Festival just as normal. The pre-order goes up AFTER her performance though.  It has not been up until now.

-September 2nd (yes this was labor day): World Premiere of DWUW feat. R. Kelly music video on Vevo at 11AM EST.

The Second Single & Album: Venus

-Gaga releases Venus as the second single on November 4th. NO PROMO SINGLES.

-artRAVE as normal on November 10th.

-Music video for Venus and album released on November 11th.

-Gaga performs Venus on The Voice Finale and the Grammy Nominations Concert (She would have been invited cus DWUW w/R. Kelly would have gotten multiple noms.)

-Gaga announces tour in beginning of December.  Except the announcement was not rushed because we planned better.  The official poster is released at that point and all the USA dates are put out at once.

-Gaga spends December resting her creativity and thinking of tour and future album promotion ideas.

Third Single: G.U.Y. (Released in mid February; performed at Grammys when Gaga goes to get DWUW's Record of the Year Award)

Fourth Single: Gypsy (Released in late May/Early June)

Fifth Single: Sexxx Dreams (Released in October with a PROPER radio edit.  The when I lay in bed part is changed to "When I lay in bed I think of you"  the Sexx Dreams part is changed to "BLEEP (like Government hooker :legend:) Dreams"

Sixth Single: Applause if Sexxx Dreams did ok; Aura if Sexxx Dreams did really well (performed at 2015 Grammys when Gaga goes to try to win AOTY at the Grammys)

Tour Schedule (100 Dates from May 2014-July 2015; much more spread out than the BTWB):

-36 Shows in North America (May through early August with a one and a half week break in early July) [Arenas]

-Gaga has month of September off

-25 Shows in Europe (October-November) [Mostly Stadiums]

-4 Shows in South Africa (Early December) [HUGE STADIUMS]

-Gaga has late December and early January off to plan Grammy performance in late January

-7 Shows in South America [February]

-Gaga has early March off

-7 Shows in Australia (Late March) [stadiums and Arenas]

-Gaga has month of April off

-21 Shows in Asia (May-July) (LAST SHOWS ARE IN TOKYO) [stadiums and Arenas]

-Tour movie is filmed at various shows throughout the tour with the beginning, Aura, be filmed at the first USA date and the finale, Applause  being filmed at the last show in Tokyo

Album Tracklist:

1. Aura

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y

4. Sexxx Dreams

5. ARTPOP

6. DWUW (feat. R. Kelly)

7. Donatella

8. Dope

9. Gypsy

10. Applause

Songs Released Through App Throughout the Era:

1. MANiCURE

2. Swine

3. Mary Jane Holland

4. Jewels N' Drugs

5. Fashion!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

:what:

I love how you're judging when it would have been impossible to read all of that in that short period of time.

Waiting for my friend to pick me up so I'll kill time and do this: 

If Gaga hired me to be her manager, I would sit her down and at least have a five hourlong conversation with her to discuss what she's doing with her career and where she plans to be at least 2-3 years from now. I'd be frank with her and discuss certain possibilities that may fail and other alternatives that would work. I would set a strict schedule on things and plan a very organized list of priorities for her. I would immediately hire professionals for her team and new people to surround herself with. Say no to aligning herself with her fans and hiring them to be apart of her 'Haus.' It's a nice gesture that she loves her fans and wants them apart of the experience, but it's not a good career move considering they really don't have experience in the business. I'd also encourage her to be the same ambitious girl she is, yet to be aware of the implications that go along with her career choices. There's always two things that can happen, you succeed or fail, and failing isn't bad. You can learn from those things and do a much better job at it. 

So in a list:

1. Major career discussion.

2. Clean 'Haus'. Organize ahead of time but still be current with scheduling.

3. Collaborate with professionals as well as upcoming artists. 

God, I type paragraphs too fast. But nice work on your list, that seems like a lot. I love some organization. :)

I love how you're judging when it would have been impossible to read all of that in that short period of time.
Well I read it and I'm judging. What is wrong with you?

i dont have the time or patience to do this soz

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

1st Single - Sexxx Dreams (August)

Promo Single - Fashion! (October)

2nd Single - Applause (Late-October)

Promo Single 2 - ARTPOP (November)

3rd Single - DWUW ft. R Kelly (January)

Promo Single 3 - Donatella (Feb/March) *As part of Versace campaign*

4th Single - Gypsy (March)

5th Single - Venus (April/June)

:whitney:

Notable Appearances:

-VMAs 2013

-EMAs 2013

-BRIT Awards 2014

-Grammy's 2014

:lana:

Some people have way too much time on their hands, I swear. Go out. It's Friday night

You're on a forum with us right now. You should go out, too. Stop. :rip:

You know what I would do if I was her manager? I'd tell her to stop hyping people up and pull a damn Beyoncé.

You're on a forum with us right now. You should go out, too. Stop. :rip:
Getting ready girl.

Honey Boo Boo

You know what I would do if I was her manager? I'd tell her to stop hyping people up and pull a damn Beyoncé.

Getting ready girl.

COPYGA STRIKES AGAIN! :derpga:

A dolla makes me holla!💰💵💸

Texas HoldEm

Some people have way too much time on their hands, I swear. Go out. It's Friday night

Look, you're new here, so I'll be nice.

Stop insulting people.

Stop acting holier than thou.

Stop complaining that people are on here when you're on here too.

:awkney:

Ever since the beginning of this era, I first took to notice that it is a complete mess. When I would express my opinions and thoughts of how her management was handling her music many people would b---h at me, but now that she has admitted it herself I guess that every person that turned on me is also entitled to their own opinion...fake if you would ask me. One thing I don't like about ARTPOP is "the look". I think that the past three eras all have a certain look that greatly magnifies her persona and is highly recognizable by not only Little Monsters but also to the general music audience. I would have Gaga tone down and stop generating ideas from other artists. (I really love the time around the end of the BTWB and Fame perfume launch eras...With the natural brown hair/Vuitton Brown, heavy eye makeup, plump lips, etc.) 

I would also make sure that her TV performances were better because to be honest, not one performance has left me speechless. Maybe other Little Monsters like them, but she also needs to have consideration for her other fans. Also I would have not had a Muppets special, just a regular special like the one from 2011 along with NO RUPAUL!!! 

For singles I would have only three choices. First off to have Do What U Want followed by G.U.Y. and Sexxx Dreams. Around sometime in February I would have ACT 2 out in stores and would definitely include Ratchet, Red Flame (even though she had a fallout w/Azealia), Princess Die, Brooklyn Nights, Temple and Tea. I was really mad when these songs weren't in the album. For some reason I was looking forward to them. And also have another collaboration with Beyonce or someone new like Rihanna or Britney Spears.

I would not let Gaga lag on getting stuff out to us, such as music videos, the ARTPOP movie, exclusive content AND I would make sure that the ARTPOP app wasn't a bust! 

EGOT2027

You mess are on here too! And I'm in the middle of a big fight with my two best friends so it's Netflix and bread co for me. Please stop acting like you're better than us. This community is mostly possitive. Please keep it like that.

Archived