Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

LOOKING (HBO TV series about homosexual relationships + more)

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

I understand your point of view, the argument is complex for me to discuss in english, I am kind of agree with your points, but you made particular examples, '2 Broke Girls', 'American Horror Story' are particular series, more irrealistic than 'Harry Potter' with irrealistic situations and characters. 'Looking' situation is completely different, for now the situations are proposed in a realistic way with all the kind of gay people more or less... Also 'Queer as Folk' had a lot of s-x scene, club, dark rooms situation, and to be honest is also true that the majority of gay people are often in this way... If I can suggest you, watch 'Teen Wolf' the gay situations are proposed in absolutely normal way, the gay character are very normal, trust me.

I never knew Teen Wolf had gay characters! Anyway, my english is also very poor to describe by feelings on the matter. I know my examples werent the best, 2 Broke Girls is (kind of trashy) comedy show, but theres plenty more. I just feel uncomfortable when they show gays on movies/TV just as s-xualized characters, or just for the s-x appeal, hardly as any other couple on the series, like, not making a big deal about the fact that theyre gay. I just wish for people to see gay people as normal people, because we are normal people, and not as some s-x caricature.

Anyway, I cant say for sure about Looking, but I really hope its different.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valextra

• BLACKOUTbritney

• Vernier

• Michael

BLACKOUTbritney

Is anybody else also loving the soundtrack? Hoping they release a soundtrack for the first season, cause it's really good :giveup:

Is anybody else also loving the soundtrack? Hoping they release a soundtrack for the first season, cause it's really good :giveup:

It's SOOOOO good!!! Love it, but also the locations, I would die to visit San Francisco :excited2:

(Your Trollney avi makes me always laugh LOL).

BLACKOUTbritney

It's SOOOOO good!!! Love it, but also the locations, I would die to visit San Francisco :excited2:

(Your Trollney avi makes me always laugh LOL).

HAHAHHAA "nunney" :lmao: what is even the facial expression hahaha

BLACKOUTbritney

Looking 1x02 ratings: 0.830 million viewers, #38; 0.466 million adults 18-49 (repeat) (0.37 rating)

The ratings are improved!!!! :legend:

That's such a large improvement too! :party:

I saw the third episode, OMG, so goooood!

The situation with Patrick's new boss was too funny (he's very cute).

I can't at Dome on the sauna, my Lorde :hor: :whip:

For now I don't like the couple stoyline (but I don't think they're gonna stay together for long).

BLACKOUTbritney

I'm on EP 2 and the only storyline I enjoy so far is Jonathan's character :flop:

Not you shading the s-xy dom

tumblr_mxz4reoFaw1svi3flo1_500.gif

Okay. This show has really grown on me so far. I kinda like how there's contrast with Dom and his 90's gay scene Queer As Folk kinda ways to the more modern 'new' generation of gays. I actually think it works really well. My only problem still is the episode length. It's way to short. Every episode feels like it's over before it's started... 

Vernier

Looking 1x02 ratings: 0.830 million viewers, #38; 0.466 million adults 18-49 (repeat) (0.37 rating)

The ratings are improved!!!! :legend:

Yay! And it's deserved too, the show has actually been getting better :legend:

Patrick and Russell Tovey have great chemistry imo. They should fcuk, if his character didn't already have a boyfriend :emo:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

They should fcuk, if his character didn't already have a boyfriend :emo:

In my opinion, like we see from the trailer (I didn't read spoiler it's just an opinion), Patrick will return with the latino, and I imagine that at the best of their relationship Patrick will cheat on him with the english boss, bookmark me, it's a classic :)