• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• monsterdevotion

• Americano

• Cherry

• hausofkc

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the Rihanna submissions are definitely fake, We Found Love was released after September 30th, so it is not eligible. So if you are using the same source for all submissions, they are not real.

No it wasn't, it came out on September 22

Highway Unicorn

THIS IS ****ERY ON THE HIGHEST AMOUNT OF ****ERY.

JUDAS AND YUYI OVER TEOG (WHICH IS A POP MASTERPIECE) AND BTW? :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm fully aware that this is fake :troll:

Edited by Highway Unicorn

Americano

This isnt legit at all

They wouldnt send Judas but not TEOG, which was one of her all-time biggest hits radio wise lol...

But then again, it is Gaga, so maybe.

Edited by Americano

hausofkc

This isnt legit at all

They wouldnt send Judas but not TEOG, which was one of her all-time biggest hits radio wise lol

Which is why i put it in rumors. I'm not sure myself but apparently someone ATRL has the list and they're the same person who leaked them out this year and 2010.

I can see why Y&I would be there bc it appeals to older people. The academy always tends to pick interesting things that "older" people would enjoy. Hence last year's fiasco.

Edited by hausofkc

Americano

Which is why i put it in rumors. I'm not sure myself but apparently someone ATRL has the list and they're the same person who leaked them out this year and 2010.

I can see why Y&I would be there bc it appeals to older people. The academy always tends to pick interesting things that "older" people would enjoy. Hence last year's fiasco.

I edited my post. I'm also not stupid as to why you put it in rumors.

I refuse to believe it :( I'm not even obsessed with Gaga winning awards but TEOG is such a beautiful song, it deserves something.

No ****ing way EOG wasn't submitted for anything, but Judas and Y&I were. Also - Till the World Ends? Why? HIAM was a bigger hit and, in my opinion, a much better song. TTWE is boring and repetitive and annoying as ****.

This can't be real [2]

Where is TEOG??? [572698]

HIAM was a bigger hit

It actually wasn't. TTWE is her biggest hit in this era so far

Edited by Math