💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Grammy 2012 Submissions

hausofkc

Featured Posts

Highway Unicorn

How reliable are Grapejuice? As far as I am concerned, they are the only site that's reporting it/all other articles have stemmed off from.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• monsterdevotion

• Americano

• Cherry

• hausofkc

Top Posters In This Topic

How reliable are Grapejuice? As far as I am concerned, they are the only site that's reporting it/all other articles have stemmed off from.

It doesn't seem reliable to me. The article gives no sources, and only says "*Very* reliable sources confirm this to be legitimate."

I ain't taking it seriously until we get actual legitimate sources.

Lion Heart

This. Britney's on that list.

lol.........

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

The submissions are strange but her label must have a strategy or something, they are the best when it comes to decisions like that.

I really hope so :/

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It doesn't seem reliable to me. The article gives no sources, and only says "*Very* reliable sources confirm this to be legitimate."

I ain't taking it seriously until we get actual legitimate sources.

This. It's such a bogus list. Just gonna have to wait until November 30. :flop:

How stupid if they didn't send The Edge Of Glory, praying this is fake.

Edited by VFD

This is a GOOD strategy, you guys fail to see that GaGa's label are trying to push You and I and Judas because they won't be noticed, Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory are already obvious nominations for the Board. GaGa's label are sure that EOG and BTW will be nominated so they are pushing Judas and Yuyi to fill in any spots if lucky.

A King With No Crown

BoobyFromPalestine

This is a GOOD strategy, you guys fail to see that GaGa's label are trying to push You and I and Judas because they won't be noticed, Born This Way and The Edge Of Glory are already obvious nominations for the Board. GaGa's label are sure that EOG and BTW will be nominated so they are pushing Judas and Yuyi to fill in any spots if lucky.

This may sound ignorant but how will BTW/TEOG be nominated if they weren't submitted ???

This may sound ignorant but how will BTW/TEOG be nominated if they weren't submitted ???

This. :toofloppy:

Someone just sent me this in a PM, cause apparently they can't post. But this makes sense to me:

Just an enlightenment, since I have no idea why I can't post anything on the forums, even though I signed up for an account.

The Grammys are made up of legendary musicians, record-winning producers and musical directors, thousands of them. They would probably nominate songs like BTW, or TEOG, more mainstream songs, because they know them.

On the other hand, songs like Judas, which are not really mainstream, won't get nominated, because of lack of suggestions (from the Grammys team) (the more the suggestions from the Grammys team, the higher chance the songs get picked to be officially nominated).

So, if Gaga's team pick Judas and You and I, whereas the Grammys team pick BTW and TEOG, we stand a very high chance to get nominated for all four. Hope this cleared your doubt.

If you can, post this as a reply to the thread. Don't want anymore lost souls wandering around pondering why BTW and TEOG weren't nominated.

Someone just sent me this in a PM, cause apparently they can't post. But this makes sense to me:

Oh good, that makes sense.