• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• monsterdevotion

• Americano

• Cherry

• hausofkc

Top Posters In This Topic

StrawberryBlond

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that these submissions (or any of the others listed on this forum for that matter) are real. And I'm surprised so many of you are accepting this as truth. Why would Gaga submit songs that have barely made an impact? She has never submitted work that flopped. And if you look at other artists submissions on this forum page, you'll see that this is all obviously fake. Beyonce submitting the track I Was Here for several awards despite it not being a single? Carrie Underwood submitting material from 2010 (that would have been submitted at the 2011 Grammys)? It's just made to look real at first glance but take a second look and you'll realise it's all made up. Besides, Gaga doesn't submit the songs, the record label do. I'm sure Interscope would love to see her fail at getting nominations. :rolleyes:

ARTPOP Gypsy

No Edge of Glory psyduck.gif

I'm so confused by

Best Long Form Music Video - Inside the Outside

Why that and not The Monster Ball?

This is what I've been thinking too. :shrug: The Edge of Glory had great potential. I hope these are indeed false.

Inside the Outside?? Never thought that type of stuff (documentary) was Grammy material.

Edited by GagaPixie

Chris Grotewold

where the **** is TEOG and BTW?!?!?!?! I love Judas to death but TEOG had waaaaay more potential of winning several awards

Darcklighter22

Record of the year: Judas

song of the year: Judas

Record and song of the year aren't they the same thing? :shrug:

this is what I got from Google.

"Record of the Year is given to the artist who performs the song and the people who produce the track. Song of the Year is also awarded for a single or individual track, but the recipient of this award is the songwriter who dreamed up the song in the first place."

Americano

Diff categories

And I bet Y&I will get a wave of nominations anyway, and Adele will win as we all predicted so it's w/e I guess

Nah.

Record of the Year is awarded for a single or for one track from an album. This award goes to the performing artist, the producer, recording engineer, and/or mixer for that song. In this sense, "record" means a recording of one song, not the composition or an album of songs. Often, the nominees and winners of this song represent the most successful songs of the year.

Song of the Year is also awarded for a single or individual track, but the recipient of this award is the songwriter who actually created the song in the first place. Thus, "song" in this context means the song as written, not its recording.