Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Has Gypsy chances to outsell Applause and DWUW?

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

duh, you didn't need to tell that...of course I think that. that's why I'm posting it...I actually never asked for your opinion in the first place

That's not very born this way of you :( #promoteonlinekindness #fakemonster

:derpga:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

That's not very born this way of you :( #promoteonlinekindness #fakemonster

:derpga:

allright. just don't quote me when your opinion is the opposite of mine and I didn't ask for it.

:hug:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• 3 weeks later...
ARTPOPisaChoice

I think Gypsy has real commercial potential. It has a very real feel to it and could do really well on the charts. Gaga should save Gypsy as the last single off ARTPOP to extend the album's life. I expect Gypsy to be released in May of 2014, peak in the Top 3 in most countries and sell well, maybe 3.5 million at most

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

TEOG is a masterpiece. :worship:

Everyone knows it is quite possible Gypsy was cut from BTW, which is a more superior album over ARTPOP.

Personally: Gypsy > Applause/DWUW

Reality imo: Gypsy = Applause

ARTPOPisaChoice

Yeah, with good promotion Gypsy could potentially sell up to 4,000,000. Fingers crossed! :excited2: Hopefully there won't be another big song when it's released as a single that cockblocks it from #1.

I think Gypsy has real commercial potential. It has a very real feel to it and could do really well on the charts. Gaga should save Gypsy as the last single off ARTPOP to extend the album's life. I expect Gypsy to be released in May of 2014, peak in the Top 3 in most countries and sell well, maybe 3.5 million at most

but she did this with MTN and look what happened :(

theotherside

I honestly don't know. It never stood out to me, but a good chunk of the members on here seem to love it so maybe. I thought it would be so much better with better production. I'd like to be slower and less screamy. I LOVE the intro. I think the safest song is MANiCURE, but I prefer it to be a later single.

ARTPOPisaChoice

but she did this with MTN and look what happened :(

Oh god, MTN, poor MTN.

You speak the truth. She should probably release Gypsy sooner than later...

SISTERV

I have to say I'm not sure. I think it could go either way. My gut says it will slay. My knowledge of pop music these days says it will flop.

Outsell DWUW? Hopefully, given that its sales aren't that gigantic. As for Applause? Unfortunately, I strongly doubt it, considering that a post-album single rarely outsells the pre-album ones. And we also have to factor in that DWUW or ARTPOP itself isn't that a massive seller to begin with. As I've said in the past, the only way for Gaga to easily snatch a smash in this era is through an assistance from those artists who are hot on radio right now (i.e. Rihanna, Pitbull, et.al) - and again this scenario is highly unlikely.  

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived