Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

CakeLikeLG

Living For Love #185

its doing worse than GUY and Perfume. I think Madonna is at this moment as likely to get a hit as Cher

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano

Gaga is kinda close to constant eras.

2008/2009 - Fame

2010 - TFM

2011 - BTW

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - C2C

2015 - next album?

Just doesnt seem like it because she has random blackouts/meltdowns/changed genres.

he was joking 

no need to eat  each other 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Beyonce: I'm excited to see Gaga at the Oscars. Her resurgence is real. Buy Beyonce on iTunes. I deserved AoTY. I gotta go tell Rihanna to change Blue's diaper. TTYL 

he was joking 

no need to eat  each other 

giphy.gif

*No i was dead serious, Ariana is going to open with 5 million!!

*giphy.gif

Gaga is kinda close to constant eras.

2008/2009 - Fame

2010 - TFM

2011 - BTW

2013 - ARTPOP

2014 - C2C

2015 - next album?

Just doesnt seem like it because she has random blackouts/meltdowns/changed genres.

giphy.gif

Beyonce: I'm excited to see Gaga at the Oscars. Her resurgence is real. Buy Beyonce on iTunes. I deserved AoTY. I gotta go tell Rihanna to change Blue's diaper. TTYL 

*I know its only Feb, but i honestly can't see Gaga releasing a new album this year.

Whispering

Obviously not.

But i stated how beneficial it is to release a surprise album, why would something like that only apply to the US? that's nonsense.

Because we were discussing Drake's numbers from the US.

There aren't many people who can "pull a Beyoncé" or "pull a Drake" and Ariana is one of them. That's not a slam on Ariana. She falls in with tons of other artists, some who are extremely successful. She just happens to be an artist who wouldn't benefit from a surprise release the way a handful or artists would. That's not saying she isn't a successful artists overall.

Americano

I dont know if she will.

I think she'll attend lots of awards shows and stuff but not release material for awhile. Def think BRIT's and things like that are possible for her to show up at.

June is like the only month truly dedicated to touring fully.

CaliLilMonster

2 Rihanna and Kanye West and Paul McCartney - FourFiveSec... 0.8762

3 Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk (feat. Bruno Mars) 0.8710

4 Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shade... 0.6134

Americano

I do think Gaga is gonna want to have a private life/have a kid etc. stuff soon though. Wouldnt be surprised if she puts out an album this year, smaller tour next year, then a multi-year break for the first time in her career.

Whispering

Living For Love #185

its doing worse than GUY and Perfume. I think Madonna is at this moment as likely to get a hit as Cher

I'm wondering if Madonna's team is a mess or if it is Interscope that doesn't have its act together.

I've been wondering this for a while with Interscope. None of their big artists are having eras like the ones before, since Jimmy left the ship. I also think he was in the process of stepping down in most of 2013.

As much as we want a new album for Gaga, I'm worried about the support and influence Interscope has at this time. It takes a long time in the business world for companies to changeover management, etc.

so minaj has a contract for 6 albums on cs

if lil wayne is leaving im sure he will try to take nicki with him 

does this mean were getting 3 new albums from nicki this year?  :pole:  :pole:

I need Nicki to release 3 mixtapes/turnedouttobealbums this year so she can jump ship with Wayne. Surprised that I don't see IYRTITL on the top spot yet.

giphy.gif

luckythisway

billboard has inaccurate info on their new chart news article lol. they said there was only one woman to trie

up in the top 10, when there's actually 3, her, Igloo and Ari

CHROMATICA

Americano

I need Nicki to release 3 mixtapes/turnedouttobealbums this year so she can jump ship with Wayne. Surprised that I don't see IYRTITL on the top spot yet.

giphy.gif

Nicki and Gaga re-surging in the same year

parallel queens

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

wait for it

to many people are buying it 

giphy.gif

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived