General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
luckythisway

Sia won't go up to accept it though...

So you think they're not gonna give it to someone who really deserves it just cause she's not gonna go on the stage?

CHROMATICA

Yes. For gods sake you are all unbelievably deluded if you think that sales / success doesn't correlate to most popular albums of the year

for gods sake this forum drives me insane, if an album was popular and known for it's quality it would sell. JESUS.

what a boring year in best selling albums.. remember when 21 and Born This Way tops lists... no its not about ARTPOP not being there. the list is basically boring

"What a boring year, there's no Gaga album topping lists"

Literally LISTEN to yourselves, you reject any type of music that isn't Gaga. You wonder why being a little monster is now pretty much laughed at, we've all become deluded and narcissistic. 

I've honestly left this site/fandom because it's teaching me that other pop stars, Katy, Beyonce, Taylor etc are my ENEMY. I don't want to look at the charts at get angry at someone else success!

For gods sake...

So you think they're not gonna give it to someone who really deserves it just cause she's not gonna go on the stage?

Wouldn't be the first time

ashamednudist

Yes. For gods sake you are all unbelievably deluded if you think that sales / success doesn't correlate to most popular albums of the year

for gods sake this forum drives me insane, if an album was popular and known for it's quality it would sell. JESUS.

"What a boring year, there's no Gaga album topping lists"

Literally LISTEN to yourselves, you reject any type of music that isn't Gaga. You wonder why being a little monster is now pretty much laughed at, we've all become deluded and narcissistic. 

I've honestly left this site/fandom because it's teaching me that other pop stars, Katy, Beyonce, Taylor etc are my ENEMY. I don't want to look at the charts at get angry at someone else success!

For gods sake...

no lmao.  born this way and the 21 are first thing that came to my mind. And i knew you could come for it so i wrote ARTPOP before you come sadly you don't want to understand anyway. 

PicklePower

Everyone is wondering how it even got nomination and you're expecting it to win?

Well, it depends one if the Grammy's judge on quality alone or popularity. Of the songs that are nominated AATB was the most popular and probably had the most impact. So I guess it is the "Song of the Year" if you're not judging on quality even though it is a really good song. :yes:

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Paper Gangsta

Well, it depends one if the Grammy's judge on quality alone or popularity. Of the songs that are nominated AATB was the most popular and probably had the most impact. So I guess it is the "Song of the Year" if you're not judging on quality even though it is a really good song. :yes:

I think Song is more about songwriting while Record is about overall performance of the song

PicklePower

I think Song is more about songwriting while Record is about overall performance of the song

Then she might win Record of the Year

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Some of this forum is so predictable, malicious you literally get angry at the thought of other people being successful.

Bingo. I've literally seen people say "what a boring year without gaga" in the past. An absolute mess :toofunny:

It outsold Frozen in just five weeks :nooo:

That she would flop they said

:legend:

who will love me when the night is over

PicklePower

Exactly how much has LAM grown on radio and streaming this week? is there a way to calculate the U.S. views from the music video?

Gypsy Life

Everyone is wondering how it even got nomination and you're expecting it to win?

thankfully "everyone" do not include the Grammy panel.

PicklePower

LAM was at #54 on AI last Sunday. It's #40 today.

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived