Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Anyways I guess I can't really compare the whole lots of features vs practically none since they both had them. :spin:

It's different to have an r&b/hip hop artist being featured on song though. Fancy would have never gone #1 if it wasn't for that pop chorus by Charli

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Cody Draco

It's different to have an r&b/hip hop artist being featured on song though. Fancy would have never gone #1 if it wasn't for that pop chorus by Charli

I'm just shocked at how "low" The New Classic's sales are when it has two huge singles and it's artist featured on another smash hit. Being outsold by a Jazz album when you have that kind of exposure is shocking to me.

Pure Adrenaline

I'm just shocked at how "low" The New Classic's sales are when it has two huge singles and it's artist featured on another smash hit. Being outsold by a Jazz album when you have that kind of exposure is shocking to me.

well that's how it works when u r single artist kinda like Florida and Pitbull

kinda the same situation as Iggy they are 'rappers' that don't really rap but make pop tunes that goes #1's the GP buys the single but since they are not respected in the Rap/HipHop community for commercializing they work no one is here to but their albums :shrug:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Cody Draco

well that's how it works when u r single artist kinda like Florida and Pitbull

kinda the same situation as Iggy they are 'rappers' that don't really rap but make pop tunes that goes #1's the GP buys the single but since they are not respected in the Rap/HipHop community for commercializing they work no one is here to but their albums :shrug:

I guess I'm just not used to this. I've only very recently started learning about sales and charts (I mean I knew what they were/how they worked but I just recently started "following" and researching them). It's just odd to me. I guess for Iggy being a singles artist works. :yes:

Pure Adrenaline

I guess I'm just not used to this. I've only very recently started learning about sales and charts (I mean I knew what they were/how they worked but I just recently started "following" and researching them). It's just odd to me. I guess for Iggy being a singles artist works. :yes:

lol yeah it's just really embarrassing for those people saying Iggy is better than Nicki and that she is the Queen Of Rap when with the biggest hits of the year could go gold and the Pinkprint outsold her with 1 top 5 solo hit :smh:

Cody Draco

lol yeah it's just really embarrassing for those people saying Iggy is better than Nicki and that she is the Queen Of Rap when with the biggest hits of the year could go gold and the Pinkprint outsold her with 1 top 5 solo hit :smh:

And Anaconda didn't even sell half as much as Fancy did if my memory serves me correct. :smh:

Pure Adrenaline

And Anaconda didn't even sell half as much as Fancy did if my memory serves me correct. :smh:

yes basically it went #2 thanks to the video and until the last meeting Nicki did not wanted it to be put on the album, from the whole album Anaconda is the only 1m+ single yet iand she already broke her own record and outsell Iggy's almost year old album with re-release :smh:

Cody Draco

yes basically it went #2 thanks to the video and until the last meeting Nicki did not wanted it to be put on the album, from the whole album Anaconda is the only 1m+ single yet iand she already broke her own record and outsell Iggy's almost year old album with re-release :smh:

Nicki's "flop" album doing better than Iggy's "massive success" of a debut. Interesting how the media and fellow members on this site can paint things a certain way. :smh:

MonsterOfSpain

the new classic sales

Australia - 35,000

United States - 454,000

United Kingdom - 50,000

Canada - Gold | 40,000

'The New Classic' sold 20k in Colombia aswell. So it is at at least 625k WW now.

Pure Adrenaline

Nicki's "flop" album doing better than Iggy's "massive success" of a debut. Interesting how the media and fellow members on this site can paint things a certain way. :smh:

*fellow banned members :fame:

Cody Draco

*fellow banned members :fame:

Well there was at least one fellow member who agreed with the fellow banned member. :pole:

PicklePower

How much has LAM sold so far?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived