💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

CakeLikeLG

Get the new single of the best selling indie artist Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds (Of Not Getting Red Updates) now on iKoons!

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not only because ARTPOP "failed"with album selling +2M WW (with only 2,5 singles), more because the media started being disrespectful towards her calling her a flop, hasbeen, LOSER OF THE YEAR etc.

I don't care how many times people say it did or that Gaga tweeted it, but ARTPOP has not sold 2M worldwide. Of course this fanbase will go with the higher number :toofunny: So much denial up in here.

Shipments, yes. Sales, no.

I don't care how many times people say it did or that Gaga tweeted it, but ARTPOP has not sold 2M worldwide. Of course this fanbase will go with the higher number :toofunny: So much denial up in here.

Not you being in denial about the IFPI thing vs unofficial sources too like Vivi :air:

lindongardon

Give me the download link. :fan:

Just go to mp3skull. com :sis:

As far as i loathe that album, ARTPOP sold 2M ww. /discussion

Not you being in denial about the IFPI thing vs unofficial sources too like Vivi :air:

Ok well I'm going to have to stick my foot in my mouth this time. I just checked IFPI and it does say that. I can't believe I never knew about that :fail: I seriously thought everyone was just throwing the shipments number around.

Whispering

Wait, what? She was depressed because ARTPOP failed? I thought it was because of her split with Troy :eek:

Also congrats Meghan, although I don't know what fuels the song at this point

She was depressed because the chemicals in her brain were altered. It wasn't a great year for her, in many ways and constant pain depletes all the feel good chemicals in the brain. Perfect recipie for clinical depression.

Thankfully, she took some time, got some help and is now doing the things that are healthier for her in the long run!

TheFame Monster

Just go to mp3skull. com :sis:

As far as i loathe that album, ARTPOP sold 2M ww. /discussion

#61 iTunes Best Selling Albums

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Total Sales 2,976,240

Sales past week 1,771

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Total Sales 2,976,240

Sales past week 1,771

:awkney:

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Total Sales 2,976,240

Sales past week 1,771

:sis:

Taylor swift, aka the most overrated pop star of all times. It still don't understand why she is so succeful. I'm started thinking people love her album just because it broke some records. I've downloaded illegaly 1989 (I am poor  :emma: ) and there is none song that could make me say "OMG!!!".NONE. And it kills me that some people here think 1989 is better than...Oh, nothing :giggle:  :spin:

Of course her voice isn't horribe, but I think half of female contestants we see on the voice show are better than her. Sorry guys (or at least her fans here on gagadaily)

PicklePower

What is the record for longest time atop the Pop Songs chart? How about Radio Songs?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Americano

I keep seeing so many articles about the media being psyched about Gagas "big red carpet moment" tomorrow..

They're gonna be surprised when she doesn't shock.

Taylor swift, aka the most overrated pop star of all times. It still don't understand why she is so succeful. I'm started thinking people love her album just because it broke some records. I've downloaded illegaly 1989 (I am poor :emma: ) and there is none song that could make me say "OMG!!!".NONE. And it kills me that some people here think 1989 is better than...Oh, nothing :giggle::spin:

Of course her voice isn't horribe, but I think half of female contestants we see on the voice show are better than her. Sorry guys (or at least her fans here on gagadaily)

She appeals a lot to straight girls, so it's natural that a lot of this fanbase wouldn't understand :ohwell:

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived