General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

You can support without being a try hard 

I don't understand what the issue is. Who cares? Even if her fans are buying a bunch of her songs, why does that matter? I highly doubt that's the case, anyways. This happens when most big releases come out. People preview the album, buy the songs they like, and go on their merry way.

Nope, its true. There's 0 quality on her album, everything is rushed. 20 songwriters and producers do everything for her and she record the album 2 weeks before the release. 

tumblr_msi470WicK1r5ugcwo1_500.gif

Obliviously are opinions are very different. Rihanna makes magic in 2 weeks imagine what she can do with these last two years of recording. And you think MDNA is better than Rihanna's albums :awkney:

Not a fan of her teenage feel good music, but S.L.A.Y. On a year period where album sales have been ****ked up low, the numbers she could pull is really impressive.

I guess her collaboration with Max Martin and shading of Katy as promo really helped as well. :legend:

Obliviously are opinions are very different. Rihanna makes magic in 2 weeks imagine what she can do with these last two years of recording. And you think MDNA is better than Rihanna's albums :awkney:

But even if it's not 'magic' it's not her who create this lol. It's her songwriters and producers :lmao: . Anyone could create "magic" like her, just have to sing (with a lot of auto tune)

Maybe Rated R is better than MDNA but that's all. (Rated R is a cool album)

Anyway, we are OFF topic, so please, if you wanna talk to me then PM me. 

TimisaMonster

I don't understand what the issue is. Who cares? Even if her fans are buying a bunch of her songs, why does that matter? I highly doubt that's the case, anyways. This happens when most big releases come out. People preview the album, buy the songs they like, and go on their merry way.

k

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ItsTommyBitch

Praying that she won't beat the iconic Oops! album

lIMkFbA.gif

Slaylor won't double or triple her prediction, so I don't think you have to worry

(Though to be fair, the first week sales of Oops I did it again have been beaten twice already in Japan :sis: )

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Paper Gangsta

Red sold 6 Million WW. I doubt she's going full pop because of sales. If anything that would hurt her "pay" :smh:

Because country is worldwide popular genre :awkney: ?

Miranda Sings

Anyways, I think this is a really great accomplishment! Congrats to Taylor :applause: Jamming to Style right now :music:

wait so since shes a female MJ, then who is Katy?

the straight Taylor Swift
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Cody Draco

We're watching the music industry crumble right before our eyes

A hybrid can withstand when a basic sings. Our hearts can beat without these basic things. Music not the bling. :sis:

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived