💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

General Charts Discussion - Taylor's 1989 is swiftly coming for 5M+

Mills

Featured Posts

PicklePower

Epic literally is so imcopetent. They're going to ruin Meghan's career right out of the gate.

She had so much potential. I'm afraid that Epic ruined her chances at more hits.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically, Nicki, Jessie, an Ari are all leads on the song. Anyways, it was popular mainly because of Nicki and Ari, so they deserve credit for it more than Jessie.

Hum I'm sorry but Jessie j deserves the praise here. Bang bang is good because of her and y'all will deal.

ThisGuyTony

1. Why the heck hasn't a third single for Meghan been released yet? :smh: What kind of floppy label? :awkney:

2. I'm hoping for at least top 20 for "One Last Time." It only got about 13 million streams from YouTube/Vevo this week (the actual video and the lyric video) and who knows how many of that is from the US. "Break Free" had like 12 million views in 24 hours which is crazy. :deadbanana:

JimmyJudas

Talking body is getting bigger and bigger radio updates and it's increasing on iTunes. It can easily go top 20 on BB in 2-3 weeks.

Talking body is getting bigger and bigger radio updates and it's increasing on iTunes. It can easily go top 20 on BB in 2-3 weeks.

Could you please post the radio and itunes update? I'm really routing for Talking body, i hope it gets to the top 20 , and is there any promo coming up?

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived