3M in one week :emma:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9h7Teiyvc8

will she enter top 100 :emma:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

well I wouldn't blame ha tbh .... but Drake has it's hip/jop community which was also one of the bigger parts of why Beyonce performed so well in the beginning. Rap artists like Drake, Eminem etc which have big and devoted fans will always have the support for the 1st week sales and with Taylor she is just market genius who basically picked the right time at the right moment and jump on that wwave and ever since hasn't stop riding it ....

while our poor sis Gags used to have that big of support back in the day but the gay community which is the bigger part of the fans that follow Gaga most of them just jumped onto the next 'hot' female with good hair. Ever since ARTPOP I feel like Gaga's fans are endangered species with more twinks jumping on likes of Katy, Ariana and Taylor and most of the straight fans are are not really here since those Applause workout sessions. :shrug:

imo if she wants big openning numbers next era the lead single has to be Bad Romance kind of massive :shrug:

Not to mention Lana came down like Jesus. :wub:

:lmao: omg mess poor gags

shes on the path to redemption but definitely not there yet. :air: Grammy's were great and Oscar's probs will be too, slowly gettin' there... to a 200K sales debut while Tay pulls 1m a week and Drake pulls 800K an hour :air:

I wonder if Gaga sees these debut numbers and thinks of how she used to have that kind of power. Not shading, just being real. Lol

:giveup: i need her to slay again :giveup: 

Americano

Gaga used to have tons of loyal fans, but then BTW and ARTPOP both provided dramatic and dark times for people who liked her. It takes a lot to power through 2+ years of disappointments, drama, and excuses. We all love her that we're all still here, but lets not lie and say we didn't all have "WTF is going on" moments constantly in the past couple years.

Pure Adrenaline

lol yeah those past pre C2C eras were career crushing ... tho I enjoyed most of ARTPOP (except DWUW videoless situation) but 2011 hell .... that was probably the worst time I had being fan of someone. Every 2nd day through the BTW era I was questioning whether or not to continue to support her. She was constantly testing my stan power tbh :air: but I survived :air: and then she gave me Applause and I was like ... ur sins are forgiven :kissga:

Americano

lol yeah those past pre C2C eras were career crushing ... tho I enjoyed most of ARTPOP (except DWUW videoless situation) but 2011 hell .... that was probably the worst time I had being fan of someone. Every 2nd day through the BTW era I was questioning wether or not to continue to support her. She was constantly testing my devotion tbh :air: but I survived :air: and then she gave me Applause and I was like ... ur sins are forgiven :kissga:

Yup.

BTW sold amazingly so the issues of the era are covered up. But fans that are around remember.

Judas fiasco, TEOG video, Y&I single choice, MTN bombing. Then the blackout and DWUW not getting a video, then another blackout and GUY bombing. And then a switch to jazz (which turned things around, but tested fans wanting a successful, long pop era even more).

It was years of drama post-Alejandro.

Gaga can pull a Drake with like a full 12-month image-repair tour with things like Oscar's and Grammy's and VMA's all showcasing her talent and all. And consistent POSITIVE exposure.

luckythisway

well I wouldn't blame ha tbh .... but Drake has it's hip/jop community which was also one of the bigger parts of why Beyonce performed so well in the beginning. Rap artists like Drake, Eminem etc which have big and devoted fans will always have the support for the 1st week sales and with Taylor she is just market genius who basically picked the right time at the right moment and jump on that wwave and ever since hasn't stop riding it ....

while our poor sis Gags used to have that big of support back in the day but the gay community which is the bigger part of the fans that follow Gaga most of them just jumped onto the next 'hot' female with good hair. Ever since ARTPOP I feel like Gaga's fans are endangered species with more twinks jumping on likes of Katy, Ariana and Taylor and most of the straight fans are are not really here since those Applause workout sessions. :shrug:

imo if she wants big openning numbers next era the lead single has to be Bad Romance kind of massive :shrug:

I agree on bad romance, the single needs to be maSsive in success and also be massive in itself like BR

CHROMATICA

Pure Adrenaline

Yup.

BTW sold amazingly so the issues of the era are covered up. But fans that are around remember.

Judas fiasco, TEOG video, Y&I single choice, MTN bombing. Then the blackout and DWUW not getting a video, then another blackout and GUY bombing. And then a switch to jazz (which turned things around, but tested fans wanting a successful, long pop era even more).

It was years of drama post-Alejandro.

Gaga can pull a Drake with like a full 12-month image-repair tour with things like Oscar's and Grammy's and VMA's all showcasing her talent and all. And consistent POSITIVE exposure.

looking back I'm more thankful that C2C happened tbh, it was really good era in general. She was constantly promoting and in public's eye. Imagine if there was no C2C and whole 2014 we only had like  artRave and then blackout :air:

now she is coming off from Grammy winning gold album with Jazz legend. and she is happy now that critics are praising her and media is praising her looks and are not constantly making fun of her weight or ARTPOP

she will be at the Oscars in 2 weeks, there are alot of projects coming in our way she even has a song written with Diane and future collaboratins with the likes of Paul Mccarhy and Adele(just a rumour tho) and all her team now is drama-people-free 

I just can't wait the next pop era to star I feel it will be huge :legend:

Americano

i only watched her from tv during her other eras so i dont know what happened lol

Mid 2011 until like Mid 2014 was an absolute ****show.  Emotional breakdowns, cancelled plans, delayed projects that never came, single choices that angered fans, commercial under-performance and media backlash, etc etc. Could go on, but kinda off topic. Gaga would admit to most of it I'm sure. It was really bad. Im sure she lost like 50% of her fanbase..

i only watched her from tv during her other eras so i dont know what happened lol

Were you here for the skypeball? :teehee:

That was the worst of ALL

• Mills locked and unpinned this topic

Archived