💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Buying ARTPOP Ball Tickets - Please help me!

pkxd

Featured Posts

:pawsup: maybe there is no code for tomorrow, did it say that somewhere. i duno i figure since the announcement was late and it's only 2 shows that it wouldn't have to be presaled 'sealed' by pass

2q32bex.jpg

It says on LM.com that if I sign up... I can get a code in my email. So I did, but no code!

And on Ticketmaster... it says "fan site pre sale"

MeryJaneHolland

With all the past ones you had to go and "join" the official event on LM.com

So go into the events section of that website and find the detroit date and click that you are attending and they'll send you a presale code in an email

At least that was how the presale worked for the other dates!

Good luck to you  :party: You'll have a blast!!

It says on LM.com that if I sign up... I can get a code in my email. So I did, but no code!

And on Ticketmaster... it says "fan site pre sale"

my codes didnt come until the day of the presale!

With all the past ones you had to go and "join" the official event on LM.com

So go into the events section of that website and find the detroit date and click that you are attending and they'll send you a presale code in an email

At least that was how the presale worked for the other dates!

Good luck to you  :party: You'll have a blast!!

my codes didnt come until the day of the presale!

So, I should be getting them tomorrow :)?

MeryJaneHolland

So, I should be getting them tomorrow :)?

Should be yes! If it goes by what the other presale did :) just make sure to keep checking throughout the day to make sure you dont miss it

Should be yes! If it goes by what the other presale did :) just make sure to keep checking throughout the day to make sure you dont miss it

You rock! <3

Thank you so much!

Also, are they going to force me to put these tickets on will call....?! Like they did for the Born This Way Ball?

Lana Winters

You rock! <3

Thank you so much!

Also, are they going to force me to put these tickets on will call....?! Like they did for the Born This Way Ball?

Depends on the venue. Most of the time you have an option for standard shipping which is free.

Depends on the venue. Most of the time you have an option for standard shipping which is free.

Oh. So were you able to have them mailed ?

On Littlemonsters.com, there's a link on the top of the main page (when you are an LM member) about the Detroit show.  You click the word Detroit, and it takes you to a page where it asks you to Join the event.  Click the button that says "JOIN" and it will then email you a code that you can use when early ordering starts for the concert on Thursday.  I got my code in my email Inbox within 30 minutes of hitting the "Join" button.  (Although I'm not exactly sure I will be going to the Detroit concert.  I'd like to, but we'll see...)

Lana Winters

Oh. So were you able to have them mailed ?

If you're buying from the venue directly and not ticketmaster; it depends on them and what their options are. For instance I know Houston has "Flash Seats" where you swipe your credit card and that's your ticket. For Philly I had them shipped to me because the venue/ticket website let me. Ticketmaster 99.9% of the time has shipping.

Sachasuperstar

You rock! <3

Thank you so much!

Only the package are on will call

MeryJaneHolland

You rock! <3

Thank you so much!

I think it depends on the venue.  The tickets I bought for Chicago were shipped to me and I got printed tickets but my Cleveland tickets are "flashseats" so I show up and they swipe the card I bought the tickets with instead of printing out tickets. So maybe call them or something? 

Archived