Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Buying ARTPOP Ball Tickets - Please help me!

pkxd

Featured Posts

Okay, the Detroit date was just announced and I am SO excited!!!

I have never been to a Lady Gaga show because I was not secure enough with myself as a teen to ever go to TMB.... and my Born This Way ball was cancelled :cry: .

However, that was the past... and this is now!

I will be attending this show:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/lady-gagas-artrave-the-ARTPOP-detroit-michigan-05-17-2014/event/08004B9AC7AB6536?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

However, it says tickets will go on sale tomorrow (for pre-sale). 

How do I get access to the "fanclub" pre sale?!? 

Also, which seats should I buy? What are the perks of each area? 

Please, someone... help me out before I have a seizure :cry: .

Haroon

If you can, get general admission :excited2: I experienced TMB the first time with seated tickets and I really didn't get to enjoy it, then I went to TMB again a few months later with GA tickets and it was like a totally different and way more amazing experience for me  :flutter:

I'm going to the MSG show omg getting tickets were such a pain. I got really crappy seats cuz thats all I could afford

Get GA tickets. I went to the MB seated and I had fun but it was nowhere near the experience I had at the BTWB general admission :Gaga:

The presale code is "ARTPOP" according to her official facebook post, friday

Is the "fanclub" pre sale a littlemonsters.com thing? or is that something totally different?

It says that opens up tomorrow!

Nervous Unicorn

You usually had to go "join" the event on Littlemonsters.com and then tomorrow they'll email you the code, but maybe that ARTPOP code will work? 

Here's to hoping they don't run out of GA tomorrow! 

There is a LM precode on the websites even tab. Click im going, then you will get an email code.

I just joined on LM.com

When should I get this code?

LadyoftheDam

If you have enough money, opt for the ARTPOP zone tickets, of course.

If not, get LMZ so you are guaranteed a spot in the first few rows on the GA floor :)

If you have enough money, opt for the ARTPOP zone tickets, of course.

If not, get LMZ so you are guaranteed a spot in the first few rows on the GA floor :)

What do the ARTPOP zone tickets and LMZ tickets include? I haven't even heard of these :O! #flopflan :toofunny:

MonsterOfSpain

What do the ARTPOP zone tickets and LMZ tickets include? I haven't even heard of these :O! #flopflan :toofunny:

ARTPOP Zone: You get to seat near the piano just a few feet from Gaga. Includes Meet and Greet after the show. 1500$

LMZone: Early access to the GA zone. 200$?

ARTPOP Zone: You get to seat near the piano just a few feet from Gaga. Includes Meet and Greet after the show. 1500$

LMZone: Early access to the GA zone. 200$?

If I was going alone I would ... But my friends won't pay that :(

MonsterOfSpain

If I was going alone I would ... But my friends won't pay that :(

My parents won't let me buy the ARTPOP zone ticket :( They can't understand how much she means to me.

RAYA.core

:pawsup: maybe there is no code for tomorrow, did it say that somewhere. i duno i figure since the announcement was late and it's only 2 shows that it wouldn't have to be presaled 'sealed' by pass

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Archived