'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP USB EDITION

LORD GAGA

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Hey guys :hug:

Im a digital design artist (as some of you already know) and a collector as some of you also know (:awkney:) I recently submitted a design for the ARTPOP USB edition to Interscope which is the part of the label that deals with her physical releases, and today i posted the design on littlemonsters.com, i would LOVE it if Lady Gaga could see it and this is where you come in i would be very grateful if you could all like and share it as much as possible, also any feedback on my design would be good too :)

Thank you all so much!!

https://littlemonsters.com/post/52cb01a42b9978b46c8b49fb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagaisitalian

I like it, but it makes her look a little plump which I doubt Interscope would want seeing as how her weight is always an issue in the media (which it shouldn't be).

I like it, but it makes her look a little plump which I doubt Interscope would want seeing as how her weight is always an issue in the media (which it shouldn't be).

She's always plump on the previous USB stick they released tho ;)

LORD GAGA

I actually had that same issue in my head, but i used the dimensions of the other USB releases so they would look uniform... i have a bit of OCD about this kind of thing lol

LORD GAGA

Upvoted, it looks amazing :legend:

Thank you Alex :hug:

I really like the box for it! Good job!  :hug:

Thank you so much :hug:

It's amazing

Thank you :legend:

LORD GAGA

It looks fantastic! :applause:

Merci :party:

Liked.

It's looking amazing! Congrats  :rockstar:

Omg Thank you, it means a lot for other collectors to like it :hug:

LORD GAGA

amazing. just the hair should be white though, but still freaking amazing! I WANT 20

I had it lighter but compared to the other USB's it looks odd with whiter hair lol

LORD GAGA

what does the back look like? 

Like the back of the CD's but more stylised for the USB il post it later :)

Archived