💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for VENUS?

COSMIC LOVAH

Featured Posts

COSMIC LOVAH

Since gaga's been doing everything with references to Venus, it's safe to assume she's going for that as the next single. Are you here for it? Do you want GYSPY? thoughts :legend:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

No.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Lizzie Jacobson

I'm here for it I'd just rather have Gypsy first so she can perform it on the piano at the Grammy's and slay everyone 

COSMIC LOVAH

I feel like venus can go both ways, it can hit because it's a weird song with a catchy chorus (similar to when BR dropped) or it can flop cause it's not relatable .. thoughts?

Blue Jeans

why?

Because the song itself its a turn of, i love Venus but as an album gem, from all the promo singles Venus did the worst, even Dope did better than Venus :awkney:

she's not coming from a succesful era where she can be experimental and radio will spin that **** around like a regular song, for me Gypsy, MANiCURE or G.U.Y would be a better choice.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived