Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US SALES: ARTPOP (WEEK: 23/12/2013 - 29/12/2013)

Fizzy

Featured Posts

Is that this week? Surely 42K would have her higher than #18 this week's sales/next week's chart, no?

This week means the dates I have written. The sales that happen during monday to sunday appear next week. So what it sold this week fro. 30th dec to 5th jan will appear next week

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Arturo

Is that this week? Surely 42K would have her higher than #18 this week's sales/next week's chart, no?

Nope, 42k put her at #18

#10 sold 62k that week.

MonsterMarty

This week means the dates I have written. The sales that happen during monday to sunday appear next week. So what it sold this week fro. 30th dec to 5th jan will appear next week

Nope, 42k put her at #18

#10 sold 62k that week.

Ah I was thinking 40K would be high enough to get nearer the top for this week with the mid-week building chart results released. 

Arturo

Ah I was thinking 40K would be high enough to get nearer the top for this week with the mid-week building chart results released. 

well THIS WEEK, 40k will be enough to be in the middle of the Top 10

Don't know if anyone has posted about this article yet (sorry if they have!) but I found it to be a very interesting read.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ARTPOP-or-artflop-the-media-s-manipulation-of-lady-gaga-s-album-sales

Seems to be very on point.  Too bad this is one of the few articles I've read that actually defends the album and calls out the negativity in the media.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived