đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Okay, lets see...

GagaMyBlood95

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for Venus being the third single after reading this:

• No, I think you do have a point, and I agree..Maybe later
    • Bye bitch, #VenusFor3rdSingle here we come!

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Based on her changing twitter name and picture, her name on LM.com, on the fact that the video is already shot, and based on the fact that it was supposed to be the first and then the second single, it all points out that Venus will be the third single...

While I am one of those who LOVE this song absolutely, my guess is that she is making a mistake (if this really happens)

January/February is NOT the timing for production Venus has, and Grammys/Brits are amazing promo, I just don't think Venus can get all the potential from it..

My perfect THIRD single would be Gypsy because it is perfect for this time of the year, and acoustic performances would literally slay everyone.. I don't even have to mention that it is the most popular song on iTunes (After Applause and DWUW) and is still selling the most out of all ARTPOP non-single songs!

*I do actually hope Venus will become a single eventually, just please god not now...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I'm actually thinking she'll ditch the DWUW video because she wants to focus on love and positivity.

I much prefer Venus before Gypsy. Gypsy wouldn't bring anything interesting visually to the era. I don't think the music video could be as amazing as Venus', even though we didn't watch it yet.

Jonathanholland

I'm actually thinking she'll ditch the DWUW video because she wants to focus on love and positivity.

I have the same feeling, I don't know what's happening but I won't be suprised if we don't get the video at all.  :noparty:

But I'm totally here for Venus as the 3rd single!  :party:  :party:

Before there was love, there was silence

Brooke Candy

I'M READY FOR VENUS!!! FCK THE GP!!

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

dynamite

I only like the chorus on Venus a lot. The verses are weird and I can't see the song being received well. 

But I want her to take me to the planet now so BUCKLE UP BITCHES WE GOIN TO VENUS.

Make sure you pack an oyster for the ride

Blue Jeans

:nooo:

I would slap the b---h virtually :cry:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived