💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga changes her LM.com name

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

I love Gaga and adore ARTPOP the song but she says she looks the music and not the money is just a lie. She can be very passionate about her work and love the money. Who wouldn't? It's human nature. :hug:

But she loves music first and foremost, that's what she's ultimately saying I believe that even without all the bling she'd still keep on playing music cause she just loves the music.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stefani328

But she loves music first and foremost, that's what she's ultimately saying I believe that even without all the bling she'd still keep on playing music cause she just loves the music.

It's great to support an artist like Gaga that is so passionate about their work. 

I love Gaga and adore ARTPOP the song but she says she looks the music and not the money is just a lie. She can be very passionate about her work and love the money. Who wouldn't? It's human nature. :hug:

i dont agree w u but i think like you that: what can she do if she doesnt have a dollar in her hands? passion? id think so. sadly but its true.

Jonathanholland

Venus needs to be the 3rd single! She needs to take risks, Seriously with a killer video it could be a bad romance sized hit. It has crazyga written al over it. That is the Gaga that everyone loved back in 2009/2010

Before there was love, there was silence

Venus is one of my favorite but she's played it a lot I kind want an insight into what MANiCURE would be like :emma:

Gagaloo911

:excited:

Little Venusians rejoice for our Goddess has risen :worship2:

Lord our savior we take you in, our Goddess of Love :worship2:

Donatello

I'm pressed tbh. 'Mother Monster' gave TFM a faint beating heart. It was a reassuring sight that showed her roots were not forgotten. Goddess of Love is  :pukey:  (as well as egotistical) but I guess it makes more sense for ARTPOP.

I still don't like the idea that she's possibly phasing out the whole "Mother Monster" thing. That's what I think held this community together through tough times. Having someone to look up to. Not only has she changed her username, but I haven't gotten the mother monster vibe at all this era, and I haven't heard her say put your paws up. Self-proclaiming as a goddess of love will just have negative connotations. 

Archived