Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga changes her LM.com name

hijadeputa

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this isn't confirmation of Venus being a single, but I'd love for that to be true :)

(Also, what happened to the Do What U Want Video?)

Robotboy

ooh new alter ego. goddess.. of pop(ok love.. for now :reductive: )

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Yeah right.

but if we want a big tour like BTWB or a good album like ARTPOP we need goop positions on Charts.

Have you seen the emoticon :emma: I out at the end, I don't believe everything she says you know :classy: although Venus is really not made for the charts ;)

Have you seen the emoticon :emma: I out at the end, I don't believe everything she says you know :classy: although Venus is really not made for the charts ;)

sorry ^^ i'm french and i'm 14 i don't understand explicit 

FATCAT

So all the Monster thing, paws up and Mother Monster title are gone ? :(

No, she herself said that its still a thing. This is probably just a hint at Venus

Purr more, hiss less.

:shocked: Oh my gosh it all makes sense... that's why everyone keeps thinking Mother Monster is gone, she's now morphed into the role of Venus for remainder of the ARTPOP era

:P this is interesting! I don't think it means Venus is the next single, but who knows..................

sorry ^^ i'm french and i'm 14 i don't understand explicit

:hug:

Prepare yourself to blast off to a new dimension little flopsters :excited:

Chromatislaps

make venus 2nd single and release DWUW as the third.....and then Gypsy as 5th and GUY+Sexxx Dreams as the 6th single

Stefani328

I love Gaga and adore ARTPOP the song but she says she looks the music and not the money is just a lie. She can be very passionate about her work and love the money. Who wouldn't? It's human nature. :hug:

Archived