Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

56th Annual GRAMMY Awards (Daft Punk, Lorde among big winners)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hellspont

• Bad

• Disregard

• Nullvoid

drinkmytears

What was so tragic about it? I mean I understand the vocals might be a tricky subject but I can't remember really?

The performance of Not Like The Movies was just bleh, as was Teenage Dream

The ET/Part of Me medley is one of the worst performances ever. Look it up. She looks awful, her vocals and dancing are awful...

BLACKOUTbritney

I'm expecting that Grammy stage production but American Idol auditions vocals from katy

:toofunny: :rip:

I think Radioactive will take Record of the Year because Grammy voters love rock.

So... Are you ready for (ready for)

The perfect storm (perfect storm)

Cuz Radioactive is coming like a Dark Horse!

:gaga:

GagaMyBlood95

I think Radioactive will take Record of the Year because Grammy voters love rock.

So... Are you ready for (ready for)

The perfect storm (perfect storm)

Cuz Radioactive is coming like a Dark Horse!

:gaga:

lol like that matters...

The only thing that matters in the last couple of years for the Grammys are sales, success and popular stuff(I'm not including Radioactive in this group tho)..

lol like that matters...

The only thing that matters in the last couple of years for the Grammys are sales, success and popular stuff(I'm not including Radioactive in this group tho)..

Idk, generic pop songs don't normally win in this category. I looked in the last 14 years and pop songs like Roar are nowhere to be found. So voting plays a considerable part and voting for generic pop just doesn't happen. Its going to come down to Royals and Radioactive.

GagaMyBlood95

Idk, generic pop songs don't normally win in this category. I looked in the last 14 years and pop songs like Roar are nowhere to be found. So voting plays a considerable part and voting for generic pop just doesn't happen. Its going to come down to Royals and Radioactive.

I am fine if Royals or Radioactive wins! Love both songs..

This year it'll be different, you hear?

2prvb07.jpg

I hope not! Let's be honest here, Roar is nothing next to Royals, Just Give Me a Reason, Same Love or Locked Out of Heaven.

Edited by Wixson

RAMROD

Get Lucky tbh, smooth!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Smooth Criminal

Great news – Taylor Swift has just been announced as a performer for the 2014 Grammy Awards!

The 24-year-old singer is nominated in four categories this year: Album Of The Year, Best Country Album for Red, Best Country Duo/Group Performance for “Highway Don’t Care†(along with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban), and Best Country Song for “Begin Again.â€

New performers also announced include John Legend, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, and Beatles’ Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr. Previously announced performers include Katy Perry, Lorde, Metallica, Pharrell Williams, Robin Thicke, Blake Shelton, Pink and Nate Ruess, Kendrick Lamar with Imagine Dragons, Sara Bareilles, and Stevie Wonder with Daft Punk.

Tune into the 2014 Grammys on Sunday, January 26!

http://www.justjared.com/page/2/

Edited by Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Sara Bareilles hits the red carpet while attending the opening night of Beautiful: The Carole King Musical held at The Stephen Sondheim Theatre on Sunday (January 12) in New York City.

“Gorgeous night seeing the Carole King musical,†the 34-year-old Grammy nominated artist wrote on her Twitter account. “Beautiful. Moved me deeply and inspired me to no end. Bravo to cast and crew. Go go go. Xo.â€

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Sara Bareilles

That same evening, Sara tweeted that she will performing at the upcoming 2014 Grammy Awards!

“And my secret is out,†Sara said. “I’m performing at the Grammys. #whitenoise #pee #omg.â€

• Mills locked this topic